Republicans post too many messages on forums

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Republicans post too many messages on forums

Postby Ragorn » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:01 pm

It's sad how many messages Republicans will post when their shady tactics get called out for all the world to see. They start like three topics, multipost, repeat post, post like six messages in a row sometimes.

It's really just shameful. But this is the same political party that kills doctors, taints science curriculum, defrauds elections, convinces minorities not to vote, and buys laptops from large chain stores... so I guess I can't say I'm completely surprised. A little disappointed maybe, but not really surprised.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Re: Republicans post too many messages on forums

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:05 pm

So, you're a moron. Ok, thanks.
Teflor does. Teflor does not.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Ragorn wrote:It's sad how many messages Republicans will post when their shady tactics get called out for all the world to see. They start like three topics, multipost, repeat post, post like six messages in a row sometimes.

It's really just shameful. But this is the same political party that kills doctors, taints science curriculum, defrauds elections, convinces minorities not to vote, and buys laptops from large chain stores... so I guess I can't say I'm completely surprised. A little disappointed maybe, but not really surprised.

You forgot "uses ad hominem attacks in place of actual logic or debate."
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:42 pm

He was avoiding looking entirely like a hypocrite.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Sarvis wrote:
Ragorn wrote:It's sad how many messages Republicans will post when their shady tactics get called out for all the world to see. They start like three topics, multipost, repeat post, post like six messages in a row sometimes.

You forgot "uses ad hominem attacks in place of actual logic or debate."

I can't actually verify that part, because most of you guys have thankfully stopped quoting his messages in these threads. It's probably a safe assumption though.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:58 pm

It's ironic that you are now saying that Teflor is all Republicans. Symptomatic, really. Can either of you get anything straight or correct?

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”