Borderlands?

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Borderlands?

Postby Ragorn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Anyone played this? It's down to 20 bucks, so I picked it up last night to see if it's any good. Didn't get to play it much last night, but it seems like it might have some potential. Opinions, tips?
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Gormal
Sojourner

Re: Borderlands?

Postby Gormal » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Everyone's playing www.realmofthemadgod.com
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 am

I made a char jake. Dartan
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:01 pm

I was playing on Ogre server! Did you get any of the tier2 classes yet? Necromancer is pretty baller.
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 am

borderlands is a lot of fun, i played it on the 360 for a while, lots of fun, decent replay value, for 20 bucks i'd say its a no brainer. the only problem i have with the PC version is an inability to properly get the y axis reversed with my logitech controllers, but it plays perfect with 360 controllers for pc - oh and the expansion packs are great
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 pm

There's an Invert Y-Axis option for you godless heathens that can't figure out whether you're shooting a gun or flying a plane.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:26 pm

i think its the invert x axis, regardless the problem is the other axis that you can't invert is backwards by default with no option or ability to change it
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm playing through it now on the 360. Got like a level 20 big brawny guy type. It's a pretty sweet game, mucho fun and the little psycho guys are hilarious.
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 am

claptraps are hilarious
Callarduran
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Callarduran » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 am

Just started my 2nd playthrough on the PS3 with Lilith. Definitely enjoying the game so far, but the final boss is kind of a wuss imo.
--There needs to be a word for the irrational desire to reason with the delusional.

Oghma OOC: 'Please use me.'
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm about level 12 now, playing with the stealthy chick. It's a fun game once in a while, it feels kind of like a Diablo shooter where finding cool items is more fun than killing waves of bad guys. The talent trees are pretty uninspiring... maybe it's just the character I'm using, but the customization amounts to "+5% fire rate" or "increase stealth duration by 0.3 seconds." I don't get very excited when I level up because it doesn't mean a whole lot in game terms.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 am

Talents are the shit hwen you get higher level. On the engineer guy or whatever i had a pretty awesome build where I just shot 4x flame rockets all day. Friends with shitty comps got really annoyed I killed everything and spammed their bad systems with a screen full of fire.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”