League of Legends anyone?

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
kwirl
Sojourner

League of Legends anyone?

Postby kwirl » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:03 am

so i've never been much into the 'free game' thing online, but i'd heard of DoTA and heard that this was the game he helped make - i play with a few RL friends and got quite addicted (briefly im sure)

oh, so if any of you want to play or try it, do me a favor -
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... 2516711326

i'm trying to get 10 thousand people to click that link and get to level 5 so that the company will fly me out to california and let me design a character for their game - that said, the game is fun, it isn't anything amazing and new, but rather an enjoyable and familiar game that you can enjoy for free and, well, you will or wont, but its a lot of fun if you play with friends
Corth
Sojourner

Re: League of Legends anyone?

Postby Corth » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:57 pm

I clicked on it for you. 9,999 to go!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 pm

lol thanks, but its not that i need 10 thousand people to click, im looking for as many people to play as i can, i'm leveling up my own alts to level 5 to meet the criteria - i figure 2 hours gets me level 5, so after 20 thousand hours of time by myself i'll have it :P
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 pm

5 box to do it 5x faster, duh.

I play. I think my user name is Dartaan or Dartan.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”