ix prison

For discussion of all area related issues - stats, new zones, quest issues, etc.
Malia
Sojourner

ix prison

Postby Malia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:23 am

entry fight was alot of fun.... some of fights were ok but after same type of fight 15x it got old really fast, it was basicly cut/paste each lvl 15x up or wahtever it was.. by time we got top top everyone had just bout had enough we started going down to lower lvl it started cut/pasting again at least half group just wanted to bail.

I love new zones im all for new ideas and stuff and again entry fight was alot of fun 2 patrols + entry group. But the repetitiveness is hard to stomach...
Silvanus
Staff Member - Areas

Re: ix prison

Postby Silvanus » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:08 am

can discuss here

and can email me feedback silvanus.oakfather at gmail dot com
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 am

for suggestions

1) make it so its not so many lvls 1 cell per lvl seems lame to me.. cut out 2/3 of the climb and put all cells on the lvls that remain. so first lvl has like 1 massive fight and 5 cells, next zone has upgraded fight... and 5 more cells and then top lvl has biggest of the fights going up with just maximum security cell at top.

2) make some kinda portal at top to get to bottom so your not running 50 rooms with group to get back to door that the key you just got unlocks.

condense the fights instead of spreading out easy fights. Look at zones that people enjoy doing... muspel invasion, smi, izans... big melee fights with risk of walk ins. huge entry fights like SMi and Izans are a blast... then clear a few little fights spell up for next boss fight... clear a bit spell up for antoher big boss fight.

This fight is entry fight (good fight) clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear clear... run back down to bottom for boss fight and start clearing the other way. And every fight was same... just over and over...

also every key we used broke.. on every door we used it on not sure if this was intentional or not... but a MASTER key i dont think should be breaking but shrug not sure the intetion of the key so hard to really say. Never got to try any keys on cells
amena wolfsnarl
Sojourner

Postby amena wolfsnarl » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 am

agree condense the fights on each floor a bit group em up into one larger fight. i think it would make it more fun and a little quicker. That would be my one big idea to make it a little more enjoyable, the top floors just drained the life out of the group, doing the same 4 to 7 mobs again and again for 12 floors.

BTW...
!stun wraithform illus = ebil
and mobs that can bash reduced gnomes = dirty bastard :P
Kral
Sojourner

Postby Kral » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 pm

agree on points of entry fight is good,

the repeating same fights after arent so good.

is there a point we didnt get to going through herd chasm? adds more time for some item or quest we didnt catch maybe? otherwise dont see the reason to have to fight through there.

enojoyed the bigger fights as well past all the spiral stuff

condensing seems like a decent option to help the slowness of small fight/mem repeat/repeat of the spiral sections
Silvanus
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Silvanus » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm

The zone has been revised
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 am

entry was alot of fun again, and 3 lvls of going up wasnt so bad... 1st lvl had almost a tad to much but we won so its prolly fine. 2nd and 3rd lvls were a bit sparce. Much much nicer then 15 lvls going up hi5!

once we started bottom... it started to drag, pace slowed down and it was fight mem fight mem fight mem fight mem.. but part of it is learning by time we hit the imp bug where they poped endlessly i think people were a bit disheartened. Maybe change bottom a tad like top so it doesnt drag on

Nice changes over all thanks

Return to “T2 Areas Discussion Archive”