Forum Information

News and information on updates to the game.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Forum Information

Postby Shevarash » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:27 am

This forum will be used to post news updates from the MUD along with any extra information around the changes that could be useful. Unlike the old Dev News forum, players are welcome to reply to posts here but are not allowed to start new threads. Please keep all feedback constructive.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: Forum Information

Postby Dalar » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Can we get a thread for the cumulative updates that were missed in this forum? Such as the addition of Twisted Rune. Also, alot of these things were added later than the news dates.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 pm

I had planned to only post code updates here, but I suppose there's no harm in posting area changes here as well. I'm not sure what you mean by "alot of these things were added later than the news dates.", as I've posted these updates right when rebooting the MUD with the changes. Unless you're referring to Twisted Rune, which spent a couple of weeks in limbo due to some errors.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 am

Twisted rune and the epic quest
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 Game Updates Archive”