Greetings Adventurers!

Role Playing discussion related to God run quests and existing theme within zones.

Moderator: RPQ Moderators

Psilofyr
Staff Member - Quests

Greetings Adventurers!

Postby Psilofyr » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Greetings adventurers of Faerûn old and new!

We are excited to announce the return of the RPQ Sphere to the realms of TorilMUD. Much work is yet undone, and many details have yet to be revealed, but you brave adventurer needn't concern yourself with that just yet. We invite anyone interested to attend our first scheduled session on Saturday, September 11th at 11:00am PST (Pacific Standard Time). This event will be aimed towards good-race players. We hope to have some evil-race events scheduled in the near future.

Rumor has it an eccentric noble from Waterdeep has been looking for some adventurers who might be interested in his shipping endeavors. Those up for the task are to seek him out in Calimport on Saturday, September 11th at 11:00am PST.

Please remember to have a description, know your alignment and play in character. Check out “info rp” in game if you are new to the experience, or just need a refresher. This information is also available here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14467

We thank all of you for your support and enthusiasm and look forward to weaving stories new and old into this wonderful place we all call home.

May the tales continue...

The TorilMUD RPQ Sphere
Malia
Sojourner

Re: Greetings Adventurers!

Postby Malia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm excited to see whats instore!

Thanks for your hard work!
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Dugmaren » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 am

Ya I'm really excited to see where this goes; they have a ton of great ideas and we're going to work our way into it slowly. Hoping to really improve the atmosphere around here, switch things up and maybe make it feel like you're actually playing some powerful wizard or crazy dwarf instead of a random sprite with your buddies while you watch TV in the background :P
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 am

Most. Excellent.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Big shoes to fill, good luck!
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 am

i took part in some small thing this afternoon, was well done and fun, i enjoyed myself and am glad i came, i look forward to more

Return to “T2 RPQ Discussion”