Who dat? its Meh!

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Grunelda
Sojourner

Who dat? its Meh!

Postby Grunelda » Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:26 pm

Ok this worked pretty darn good last time, I met sooo many nice ppl! So plz gimme a tell or a reply if you got some ideas.

I'm that noob everyone talks about. I dont know the mud that well.

However,

I can survive most places, know how to flee a bad place and regroup. I explore new places, but seem to waste a lot of time doing it. I have managed to wander the mud and level myself up to 44th level Necro, died 3 times total so far - but only have found about 4-5 groups during my entire ptime.

I'm running out of XP places, and using tons of time trying to explore new ones with little or no luck.

I usually haunt DS, Monastery, HP, Minotaurs, Ogres - have tried the Tower and Ship solo but find they are pretty tough. I've wandered into lots of zones but dont know thier names too well, havent found exploring all that productive to XP'ing.

So if you have any ideas for me, plz get in contact. And if ya wanna group gimme a yell!

Grunelda
Mogoen
Sojourner

Re: Who dat? its Meh!

Postby Mogoen » Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:07 am

Grunelda wrote:... I explore new places, but seem to waste a lot of time doing it. ..
Grunelda

That is not true! exploring new places is NEVER a waste of time. Of course, being extra cautious can slow things down. But don't you feel the anxiety? adrenaline rush? deer in the headlights when you realize oh crap what have I just done??! The knowledge I've gained will survive eq downgrades,deaths,and even pwipes. Always map when you explore.

Unfortunately, this mud is populated by many timid souls who rather loiter around the fountain waiting for the big zone invite. Adventurous,courageous, and banzai attitudes ones are few and far between.

And I accpet your invitation. I'm sure we will set remote towns and village ablaze in fire in our wake :)

Mogoen

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”