ok i know it'll get shot down but maybe worth a try.

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Gura
Sojourner

ok i know it'll get shot down but maybe worth a try.

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:09 pm

how about a new race....like half-orc or something that would be acceptable by most good races(aside from paladins/rangers?) and also accepted by evils. Banned from all hometowns..basically following the old outcast rules. Just to maybe give us evils a lil bit of a hand all around?
anyways...T-10 till i get the hell no!
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:11 pm

Sounds good, but it will only be allowed to be a rogue or a bard.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:24 pm

u forgot tho...the rogues wont be able to hide or sneak and the bards can only sing renew.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:52 pm

Tanji Smanji wrote:Sounds good, but it will only be allowed to be a rogue or a bard.

This would so rock if the race was Half-Drow.

-Caedym Shadowhock
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:03 am

Half drow? yah, that'd really fly. At least gura was rational about the half-breed he chose. Half-Orcs, of all the evil races, would at least have the greatest resemblance to a goodly race, yet still be half-orc so mebbe the evils wouldn't hate it either. I think it's a great idea, but i also think antipaladins should get the ability to freely walk between good and evils! This would both give another difference between antis and paladins, and also give the evils another class to add to their arsenal (since they seem to be complaining)
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:05 am

Caedym wrote:This would so rock if the race was Half-Drow.

-Caedym Shadowhock

Yeah, but you'd have to call Nilan 'Daddy'.
Wargo
Sojourner

Postby Wargo » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:24 am

Here is an idea to expand on what Gura had:

What about a morphing race, ie. vampires or werewolves?

When the char is in human/goodrace form, they are accepted by goodraces, and when the char is in vampire or werewolf form, they are accepted by the evilraces.

To not have this unbalance the game, you can have the char wishing to morph into the other form do a quest. For example, you find a beautiful woman who turns out to be a powerful vampire. You go on an EXTENDED quest in order to win her heart and at the end she allows you to join the immortal world by bless you with her bite.

You can even vary this to have say only casters be able to turn into vampires and noncasters turn into werewolves. OR, you can have vampires be semi-permanent (only reversable by another quest) and werewolf be on a fix time period only.

Advantage of this is that: YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEVEL ANOTHER CHAR! :D

Yssilk
Azenilsee
Sojourner

Postby Azenilsee » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:45 am

That morphing idea is pretty cool, but that'd be a remort and it doesn't look like that is happening soon. :)

Anyways, how would it work for evils? humans --> vampires/werewolves, but evil drow to --> ?
Azenilsee - Faern Dalharil
Donuktanam
Sojourner

Postby Donuktanam » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:08 pm

Evil drow to phantoms/dreadlords!:)
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:44 pm

lich necro!
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:36 pm

or how about anything that'll help give our pbase a bump up? i noticed a few peeps make alts and good for them cuz we appreciate the help and a few other peeps started to play again but its still nothing like what we had.

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:41 pm

Gura wrote:or how about anything that'll help give our pbase a bump up?

Don't worry Gura, your pbase will get a huge bump when menzo comes in, and it should be any day now, right? bahahahhahahahaha

P.S. I gave your mom a bump up.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”