Ten Trails

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Dalar
Sojourner

Ten Trails

Postby Dalar » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:56 am

Has anybody found a point to this zone yet?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:32 am

It is just a simple road leading up to the other towns which are in progress. No, I'm not giving dates they will be done by. :P
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:08 am

I still don't get why gods add content with "COMING SOON" attached to it. Will the ten towns be done when Kralgar quest is finally done?

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:37 am

Anticipation!
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:46 pm

Yes, they will more then likely be done before Kralgar's quest is finished.
If you want them done faster, you're more then welcome to build any of the towns not already in progress. :)

The trail went in first for the few items that are in it as well as to let people know that more is on the way.

I could be more informative as to when I plan on having things done as well as my planned building path through the north, but I don't have time frames set and I don't want to hear whining when I don't build something as planned.

If you want further answers, mmail or send me a tell and I'll try to give you further info on things I have planned. You'll just have to keep in mind that it can change at any time and might be awhile before it actually makes it to the mud.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:11 pm

Marthammor wrote:Yes, they will more then likely be done before Kralgar's quest is finished.
If you want them done faster, you're more then welcome to build any of the towns not already in progress. :)

I'll build one. Gimme some info.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:57 pm

Dalar wrote:I still don't get why gods add content with "COMING SOON" attached to it. Will the ten towns be done when Kralgar quest is finally done?

I bet you go nuts when you go see a movie and theres a bunch of previews.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:58 pm

Ensis wrote:
Dalar wrote:I still don't get why gods add content with "COMING SOON" attached to it. Will the ten towns be done when Kralgar quest is finally done?

I bet you go nuts when you go see a movie and theres a bunch of previews.

not really. i only asked how many months after ten trails was in?

Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:44 pm

Ok, seriously...you must be running out of things to complain about if you're picking THIS topic. Losing your touch, Dartan. :)
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:50 pm

Shevarash wrote:Ok, seriously...you must be running out of things to complain about if you're picking THIS topic. Losing your touch, Dartan. :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to complain about your poor use of ellipses, Shevarash. And also, your mother smells.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:27 pm

Shevarash wrote:Ok, seriously...you must be running out of things to complain about if you're picking THIS topic. Losing your touch, Dartan. :)

You're so right. There's another thing i forgot to complain about!

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”