Couple interesting things. (bugs?)

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
rylan
Sojourner

Couple interesting things. (bugs?)

Postby rylan » Mon May 14, 2001 2:28 pm

Rogue classed mobs can circle when they're tanking. Helpfile says you cannot circle while tanking. Not sure how you can circle while being attacked by like 5 people. This a bug, or do mobs get special skill features?

Mobs go from incap/morted to awful status instantly most of the time (seems to happen on largerish mobs.. lvl 25+). So you mort the mob, and its back to awful instantly, and attacking a differant group member (and possibly killing them) before the rest of the group gets an attack to kill the mob.

Sometimes time remaing on spells goes _up_ instead of down. Was praying a cure crit.. said 12 sec remaining, then I checked again, and it said 13 sec, then meditate kicked in and it finished.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Mon May 14, 2001 2:31 pm

Oh.. one more bigger one.

Blindness spell.. helpfile says its supposed to last 3 minutes. However, I've times it lasting anywhere between 100sec and 140sec.. nowhere close to the 3 min that I thought it lasted. If its skill dependant, maybe update the help file to say so instead of listing duration as 3 min.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed May 16, 2001 4:16 pm

Anyone else see this? Comments, questions, fixes?
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Wed May 16, 2001 5:08 pm

Actually I've seen the duration of blindness be shorter than that, lately. Twice a day or so ago, a nice cleric came along and blinded a mob for me....I went in only to be attacked right off...also didnt notice a reduction in the %hit. Sometimes it works tho. *shrug*

Izzy

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”