Pets hitall!?

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Neram
Sojourner

Pets hitall!?

Postby Neram » Tue May 29, 2001 6:17 pm

Once I leave room where pet fighting to remem when Im back pet usualy have some another mobs engaged and I cant stay to mem in room where fighting.
Not something very very extremely bad and I know that you say get group and stay all fight in that room, but... it kinda anoying
Kiloppile
Sojourner

Postby Kiloppile » Tue May 29, 2001 6:22 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neram:
<B>Once I leave room where pet fighting to remem when Im back pet usualy have some another mobs engaged and I cant stay to mem in room where fighting.
Not something very very extremely bad and I know that you say get group and stay all fight in that room, but... it kinda anoying</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they do. Btw, never, EVER take a pet to wizzies... they hitall with you standing there and you get to eat 2 or 3 clouds simultaneously.

Pets seem to get annoyed when you're not assisting them and hitall the room. It was this way in Soj2, not sure before that. Image
Kelsiria
Sojourner

Postby Kelsiria » Tue May 29, 2001 6:23 pm

Yes, pets do, on occasion, hitall. It can be a bad thing if the mob is more of a challenge than can be handled.

As for the memming in the room with a battle.. I have always viewed memming or praying as a type of meditation. You are concentrating on your book, your spells, praying, etc. Imagine trying to study for that quantum physics test in college and your roommate has the stereo up full blast and is dancing around your apartment and tell me how well you will be able to concentrate on your studies.

Its sort of the same principle. It would be very hard to study or meditate while there's clanging of battle and war going on in the same room.

Hope that helps,

Kelsi
Garosh
Sojourner

Postby Garosh » Tue May 29, 2001 6:27 pm

About that medding in the same room thing..
I have noticed that rooms now have Room sizes associated with them..some are Pretty huge.
Any chance of making it possible to mem/meditate in a room thats 500x 500?

Random Thoughts,

Garosh
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Tue May 29, 2001 8:11 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kelsiria:
<B>Imagine trying to study for that quantum physics test in college and your roommate has the stereo up full blast and is dancing around your apartment and tell me how well you will be able to concentrate on your studies.
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a point of fact, I *cannot* study without headphones/music(and not always classical), and often find it easier to study in an enviorment where I can hear things.

Not saying that's a good argument though Image

Twyl
Ssarra
Sojourner

Postby Ssarra » Tue May 29, 2001 8:21 pm

Agree Tasan Image of course... that could be why it took me so long to get outta college....

*ponder*
Calinth
Sojourner

Postby Calinth » Wed May 30, 2001 5:07 am

Just wanted to point out that you can mem/med in a room with combat, it's just not guaranteed you'll actually mem a spell, there's either a saving throw, or a straight % chance to mem involved.

Calinth Winterleaf

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”