Old necro guild in wd

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Revenki
Sojourner

Old necro guild in wd

Postby Revenki » Sat Jun 30, 2001 7:27 pm

Was just wondering as to the status of the old necro guild in wd now that necros are allowed back in town?

I thought it had been taken out and had forgotten about it until today when I didn't feel like waiting for gates to open and decided to teleport myself inside. I found myself in the mage guild near Khelbun Blackstaff so I decided to go up and say hi to him. I saw that the portal that used to link the necro guild to his was still there and decided to enter it for kicks.

Low and behold I found myself at my old guildmaster. We chatted for a bit and caught up while laughing about old times. He taught me a new few things and I decided it was time to end my visit and go off adventuring. On my way out I forgot something I wanted to tell him, but was tossed back by the golem blocking the path. No matter how many times I tried he would not let me back in.

My question is, will we be allowed to use our guild again now that we can enter wd again? By accident I found my way back inside and was able to practice at the guild master, but after leaving I couldn't regain entrance. Is this a bug?

Revenki
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Sat Jun 30, 2001 7:45 pm

I think gods wanted necros to still scribe and prac in BS. Just because they can enter WD unnoticed doesn't meant they can have an official guild there.
Revenki
Sojourner

Postby Revenki » Sat Jun 30, 2001 11:28 pm

nods, thing is the guild is there and we used to have access to it long ago, just wondering if we will have access to it other than the chance of a random teleport that lands us in there.

Revenki

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”