Anti-paladin strangeness

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Cirath
Sojourner

Anti-paladin strangeness

Postby Cirath » Thu Jul 19, 2001 10:57 am

recently i noticed 3 things that i thought you coder type people should know about

1) An enchanter friend of mine was playing around with charm person the other day while we were talking. During the course of the conversation i looked at the help file for charm person and noticed that Anti-Paladins were listed as getting it at 3rd circle. It wasnt in the skill help file, or on my available spells list, but i decided to try it out anyway. I cleared a space for it and sat down to pray and was greeted with

"That is too powerful an enchantment for you to master.. yet, anyway."

I dont know if it is a mistake in the spell help file or the AP skill help file, but i thought i would bring it up.

2) I was fighting a small group the other day (2 guard type mobs and 2 of their followers) and was quite surprised when out of the blue one of the guards attacked my horse. He only attacked once, in between rounds, and to my knowledge it was a standard attack (Bob slashes a coal black charger.) I only bring this up because in my experience asside from certain spells like poison, it is impossible to attack mounts and i thought something might be screwy there.

3) There are a few spells that i do have that arnt in the help file (cause serious and cause critic come to mind).

Kalith - Paladin of Cyric, Slayer of Roaches, Finder of Strangeness

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”