Mob Feedback

Archive of the Sojourn3 Gameplay Discussion Forum.
Anaram
Sojourner

Mob Feedback

Postby Anaram » Mon Oct 22, 2001 5:20 pm

I experienced somthing rather strange yesturday while fighting the minotaur in SpiderHaunt. I began casting an incendiary cloud, and found that I recieved feedback penelty from the mob casting incendiary cloud at the same time. Is this supposed to happen? I can understand the idea of having PC to PC Feedback, but I have never seen a mob recieve feedback problems when they double cloud us, and I don't recall ever having this problem before.

I know it was not another invoker, because of the message. Unfortunatly i do not have the instance logged or I would post it.

This doesn't seem quite right, can anyone confirm this is or is not supposed to happen with PC vs MOB.

-Anaram
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Mon Oct 22, 2001 7:41 pm

It's been happening for a while... I think the first cloud feedback log went up 2 months ago when goodies fought the silver/gold chain mob in tf.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Mon Oct 22, 2001 7:47 pm

Hmm.. personally I think feedback between mobs and PCs is kinda cheesy.. you can coordinate between players to prevent feedback, but you're not gonna stop a mob from casting a cloud while you are doing one.
Galok Icewolf
Sojourner

Postby Galok Icewolf » Tue Oct 23, 2001 12:20 pm

P.s. Can't get feedback from silver/gold chain mob in tf. (It dosen't cast)

Return to “S3 Gameplay Discussion Archive”