Origins of Orku (the beginning)

Share your original RP stories here.
Orku
Sojourner

Origins of Orku (the beginning)

Postby Orku » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:38 pm

In the year 467, The 22th Day of the Month of Tarsakh (of the Storms), the Orcish Tribe of the Bloodwolf was over ran by a raiding party of Ogres from the city of Faang. As the battle raged on between the raiding ogres, and the and the Orc tribe, an elder orc shaman snuck away from the battle, to bestow his last final blessing upon one of the children. As he reached the area where the children where being held, as he pasted the bigger stronger children, to a very small and meek little orc, who had a piece of his upper lip missing. He picked the small child up and raised him into the air, and Screamed.

"May you grow up to be a ruler of all the Tribes!"

As he finished his setence a large rock trown by an ogre took off his head, spraying the small child with blood. As the battle finished off, the Ogres left no adult orcs alive, taking what children surived back as slaves. As the slaves where being sold, the one with part of his upper lip was taken by the head shaman of Faang, as to become an errand boy.

"I shall call you Orku, becuase you are a lil orc, for you are now mine!"

Over the years little Orku suffered under many hardships, being beaten almost everday, but his courage did not fail him. By the time he was the age of ten, he had suffered more broke bones, and scars than the shaman could count. Figuring him useless anymore the shaman preformed experiment on him, trying to turn him into a wild animal. As the shaman spoke the incantations nothing happened, being infurriated with the pitiful orc, he sent him to pits to battle other slaves until he had died. But something did happen, Orku's sense where hightened, escepially the sense of smell.

Orku had survied for five years in the pits, and began to excel in combat, and became a prized fighting slave of his master. As the head shaman approached Orku to beat him, Orku in defense grabbed his sword, and stabbed his master wounding him greatly. Orku fled fearring reprisal from his master, and the community of Ogres. He fled out into the wild.

Every month for a year, Orku sent a slave and cut part of its upper lip off as a guilt offering to the head shaman. His offering recieved he eventually was able to enter Faang without being killed, and now treated as a Citizen. But allways wanting more than being with Ogres, wanting to be with his kin, and rule over them.

More to come. Comment if you like. Orku Darkbow.
Last edited by Orku on Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zissa OOC: 'orku i will go to class for you if you go to work for me'
You OOC: 'if you don't mind me going naked'
Zissa OOC: 'sure its a bunch of sailors'
You OOC: 'got screwed on that one'

Senosa gets a bright green pillow.
Senosa says 'Pillow fight.....'
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:18 am

Very Nice Story Orku :)

Keep writing more

Nilan