Slaughter for Grolantor

Share your original RP stories here.
Orku
Sojourner

Slaughter for Grolantor

Postby Orku » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:26 am

This is a little story of me(orku) and tukul's rp session we had to day. Hope you enjoy!

Orku sleeps sound, under the stars, not to far from faang. His dreams on a great hunt, when Grolantor showed up to him, he showed Orku an orcish city far to the north, before leaving he left him with these words 'Orku, hunter of Grolantor, do not leave one orc standing in this city, kill them all. Take an ogre with you so they know there death is from me.' As the dream ended Orku's heart started to beat faster, hate raged in his heart for the foul orcs, what type of race where they where they would let their own kin, be carried off, and not come and get them. He woke from his dream, eyes blood-red with hate, and heart beating with rage.

"Must find, Tukul, he will go anywhere and do anything for a little bit of platinu." Knowing tukul, he will probbaly be at the Vipers Tongue Outpost. Orku packed his things and started his journey towards the outpost.

Tukul walked to a table for two, making it into a table for one. He thought to himself 'its been awhile since blood has adorned my blade.' His senses tingled at the thought of a kill. Just as he lifted his glass up to his mouth. An orc ran up to him, it was Orku, someone he had not seen in awhile.

"Orku needs Ogre brothers help! Come with Orku!"

"Tukul is not orc's brother, Tukul go no where unless he is paid!"

"How much Tukul want?"

"Sixty-Five platinum coins, to jingle in Tukul's bag!"

Orku handed over the sixty-five platinum coins, and the two set out, on their adeventure.

The two walked quitely towards the city of Split Shield.

"Why we kill orcs, orcs no big challenge, lets kill elves, have Tukul told you how Tukul lost one of Tukul's eyes to a city of elves, it took a whole city."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Just then an Orc guard turned his head, noticed Tukul and Orku.

"Now Tukul, don't let us not leave a single Orc standing!"

Tukul ripped through the foliage swinging his sword, slashing at every orc in sight. Spewing blood everywhere.

"For GROLANTOR!!!!!!!!!" screamed Orku

"For JINGLES IN TUKUL'S POCKET!!!" screamed Tukul

The two screamed, and tore threw the city leaving every orc in sight dead. Eventually the two game to the Chieftians hut, Tukul doorbashed the door down the two entering the room, slaughtering the cheiftain. Orku grabbed the chieftian by his hair and cut of his head. The two left the town in shabbles, with blood pouring down the street.

Somewhere deep in faang, Orku sits at an altar to Grolantor. He brings the head of the chieftian out of his bag, and places it int he middle, and silently says a prayer.

"You have done well Hunter." came a voice from every direction.
Zissa OOC: 'orku i will go to class for you if you go to work for me'
You OOC: 'if you don't mind me going naked'
Zissa OOC: 'sure its a bunch of sailors'
You OOC: 'got screwed on that one'

Senosa gets a bright green pillow.
Senosa says 'Pillow fight.....'
Alomlim
Sojourner

Postby Alomlim » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:57 am

Very much enjoyed this... light, airy, I laughed, it went nice with a PBR back.

Return to “Stories”