The hunt for a loved one

Share your original RP stories here.
Tida
Sojourner

The hunt for a loved one

Postby Tida » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:17 pm

To start with I normally don't write things so this is my first attempt. So I hope it explains a little bit.

As she woke, she tried to remember everything that had happened from the night before. She remembers sitting in
the Selune's Bar having a drink. Sitting there talking to her "brothers" Axater and Kotik. They where talking
about famlies and how much they ment to each other. Tida had a few to many and passed out and awoke the next
morning in the room that she uses in the farmhouse outside of Waterdeep. How she got there she did not know.
As she sat there in her bed she tried to remember, remember what her mother looked like. She could not remember
a thing other than being raised in the Mage's Tower in Waterdeep. How she had gotten there is anyone's guess.
The only thing that she had to remember her mother by was a note that was found with Tida when the mages found
her on the doorstep.All it said was

"Please take care of my Tida, for I am not able to take care of her.
I have to leave even though I do not want to. There are forces here
that are making me flee. Please tell her when she is old enough to
understand that I love her and I will see her one day."

The mages gave the note to Tida the day that she was old enough to venture out into the real world. That is
when she meet Kotik and Axater. They came along while she was fighting a evil magician and helped her out.
They bandged her wounds up and showed her around the forest a bit. After that first meeting they had been
unsepertable, she looked up to them as her big "brothers" someone to watch out for her. As she started
traveling she started thinking of her mother and the tattoo on her neck. It had been there for as long as she
could remember, but no one seemed to beable to read what it said. If they did know they would not tell her. Oh
how her heart longed to see her mother to find out what happened to make her leave. Then she heard that the
world was in trouble. This scared Tida more than anything. She had heard that The Vile One, as he was referred
to, was not dead or captive as some had thought. That he had gotten loose and now was going to destroy the
world. Tida went to a meeting that she had heard about to see if she could help. And help she has done. One day
as she was sitting at a turning point near Waterdeep, a geomancer that Tida had talked to before stopped by to
see her. It seems that Golden Eyes knew of Tida's mother. So Tida and the geomancer went to a beach area that
the geomancer knew and talked for a bit. It seems that Tida's mother had been fleeing for most of her life.
She had to flee her home and then leave Tida when she was first born and flee again. Tida's mother wanted so
much to stay with Tida and not run this time but she couldn't, she had to leave. When Tida asked what her
mother looked like or what her name was the geomancer could not say for he did not know. But promised her that
as soon as the world was safe that Tida would be given more information on her mother and how to find her.
So Tida promised to fight with everything she had just for the chance to see her mother again.
So the journay has begun and will continue until the day that Tida finds her mother.
Sesexe
Sojourner

Re: The hunt for a loved one

Postby Sesexe » Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:10 am

Tida wrote:To start with I normally don't write things so this is my first attempt. So I hope it explains a little bit.

I for one appreciate the effort. Thanks for the read! :D

Return to “Stories”