The resurrection of Sayira (my hawk)

Share your original RP stories here.
Sonon
Sojourner

The resurrection of Sayira (my hawk)

Postby Sonon » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:41 pm

my hawk sayira and i where on our way to the monolith in the swamp but i was preoccupied with other thoughts.she asked me if i would like to talk about what was making me worry so but i told her no it was something i had to take care of on my own.on accident we went to far south i was to distracted to realize where we were so i just kept on going. the next thing i remember we were being attacked by a shadow.sayira jumbed in front of me to try to protect me. i remember after i finished off the shadow cradling her dead body in my arms. i carried her all the way back to waterdeep. on the way to waterdeep i met a priest of a god i had never heard of before.he told me he could bring back my hawk if i gave up a piece of my soul. i asked why a piece of my soul. he told me that it is because that was the only way to bring her back if he took a piece of my soul and put it inside her.he said we would be forever bonded because of the soul we shared.i told him i would do it.he led me to a hollow off of the path where he instructed me to lay down next to the body of my hawk.he asked me if i was ready and i told him i was.he started chanting and waving his hands over me i felt like a piece of me was being torn out forcefully which it was.i saw this faint blue glow form in the air.the priest directed the glow into the body of my hawk. it took a while to coax the glow into her body i guess it did not want to leave me.after the ritual was done the priest thumped sayira on the chest and she started to breath,then she sat up and i hugged her. we left the priest that day with a bond that couldn't be broken.
-------------------------------------------------------
Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'
-------------------------------------------------------
Lilen group-says 'where are all da trolls i was promised'
Lilen has left the group.

Return to “Stories”