Men of Menzoberranzan...

Share your original RP stories here.
Hsoj
Sojourner
Location: Not close enough to stalk... Latitude 45°30'30" Longitude -121°50'30"

Men of Menzoberranzan...

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:19 pm

In the dark of Menzoberranzan I stood before my teacher, learning from him the ways of a rogue when into our presence snuck a young cutpurse. Though the sight of me usually sends these ambitious drow into short, bloody seizures, this one trusted the rumors he had heard about my insatiable thirst for knowledge and beckoned me to follow him.

In the Black Bands presence we hid ourselves. Behind these mercenaries he felt secure enough to share with me the story he had heard of one Alak Abaei: a drow assassin, a man of Menzoberranzan who had placed himself in the service of Vhaeraun. It has not been long that I have realized my life is forfeit to the whims of the Matron Mothers. This tale of Alak's defiance was a boon to my depressed state; however, the smile faded quickly from my lips. I knew information is not given without purpose. Then the smile crept slowly onto my face once more. A thin black vial made its way down my sleeve and the poison Zadaj had delivered to me made short work of the spy soon after I ordered us a round of drinks.
-==~ Tafah Auvry'ar'lyl | Fatah Fire Bath ~==-
Hsoj
Sojourner
Location: Not close enough to stalk... Latitude 45°30'30" Longitude -121°50'30"

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:25 pm

feel free to comment, flame, critize, worship, whatever...
-==~ Tafah Auvry'ar'lyl | Fatah Fire Bath ~==-

Return to “Stories”