Part 1 - Vistari Moonwillow

Share your original RP stories here.
Ilshadrial
Sojourner

Part 1 - Vistari Moonwillow

Postby Ilshadrial » Wed Jul 18, 2001 6:26 pm

A soft wind blew through the sun-lit sky as three young elven children played within one of the vast forests of Evermeet. The trees were very plush and vibrant green. The ground was still moist from the mid summer rain, yet darkness lurked deep within the folds of this mystical place.

"HA! HA! You can't catch me, " howled a young elven girl as her two elder brothers raced after her.

Her slender build was very brisk and agile as she thoughtlessly moved though the wood with little effort. The trees and thick masses of vegetation almost seemed to part for her. Her large oval aquamarine eyes mirrored the plant life with admiration. Her thin lips pursed with excitement as she sucked on the end of a honeysuckle playfully as she continued deeper into the forest.

"STOP! You are going to deep!" cried one of the older elven boys.

His cries had no meaning to this mystical elf. The young elven girl slowed her pace and began to stroll through the massive column like trees with curiosity and wonderment. The elven child reached down to pluck a beautiful flower of yellowish-gold.

A chaotic whisper erupted about her, "I see you are enjoying yourself child. Perhaps you are lost within the confines of my land? Tell me young one what is your name?"

The elven girl grasped the yellowish-gold flower tightly, allowing the jagged thorns to tear deep into her flesh. Tiny streams of blood flowed freely down her hand only to begin feeding the thirsty earth below her feet.

"Who are you? I am Vistari Moonwillow of the village of Illaetra. Please reveal yourself. You are scaring me!

Vistari began to weep.

A blanket of darkens began to form in front of Vistari, erupting into a chaotic swirl of mist and smoke. The writhing darkness slowly began to evaporate revealing an extremely beautiful woman. Locks of fiery red hair had been pulled back in a bun as her large oval eyes of turquoise focused intently on the elven child.

Vistari screamed in horror, "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

"Get away from my daughter you witch!

A finely toned elf appeared from the thickets of the forest wielding a gleaming longsword of gold and silver.

"I don't know who you are or where you came from woman. But you have no business in these forests or talking to my daughter!

The woman flipped back her shiny black cape over her shoulders and cackled, "Foolish elf, leave before I kill you and your two boys hiding up in the tree tops with their pathetic arrows aimed at me."

The elven man's eyes widened, "You are the fool woman! Vistari get over here next to me!'

Just as Vistari began to move, the pale woman grasped the elven girl's arm with lightning speed. Vistari screamed in horror!

SWOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Two shimmering arrows flew through the air, screaming towards the fiery haired woman.

The woman quickly evaded the arrows with little effort as her right hand released two tiny ruby studded darts into the air towards the treetops.

"ARGH!!!!"

Two simultaneous screams echoed through the forest as the roaring sounds of breaking tree limbs fell into silence.

Return to “Stories”