Poems

Share your original RP stories here.
Ilshadrial
Sojourner

Poems

Postby Ilshadrial » Wed Jul 18, 2001 6:29 pm

THE EROTIC OF MURDER

On the prowl, at the bar, her hungry desire burns like a knife kissing flesh.
Her cold eyes find a good looking man: muscled chest, chiseled face, pleasant smile (that)
Sets her teeth biting deep in her flesh.
She needs to feel his strength, own his passion for her!
He desires "loving death."
Her coy glance, hungry mouth……..bosom taut…….
He falls in love with eminent/intimate death:

Her hunger excites him and yet it frightens him.
Arm in arm up the stairs to his bed that will soon become his funeral pyre burning with their lust.
Savagely, she tears his clothes from him in her mad quest to sate this deep need that
Lashes her pale flesh with burning ropes of pleasure and pain.

In her zeal, she cares not that his cries of passion turn to cries of bone shattering pain while her beautiful face twists into a rictus of orgasmic madness as
The waves of ecstatic joy pound her towards that "little death" that is her true god
To whom she offers howled hossannas and the broken bodies of her prey, drained of life so that her beloved Loviatar may dance forever to the songs of suffering that
Ilshadrial composes in riven, bleeding flesh.

HYMN TO LOVIATAR

Hail Dread Loviatar, wielder of the nine-fingered hand of pain!

Thou art the harrowing wind of Gehenna that has blinded The Stupid God with bitter tears!

All hail thee, Pale Lady! For thou art the bestower of the dire White Wand!

May the cries and lamentations of my countless victims be a joyful noise unto you!!

Through the breaking of their spirits by the rending of their flesh,
I consign their souls to dwell with thee, O Mighty Loviatar, to suffer forever
In your thrall!! AMEN!!

_Stream Poem....To be read in too breath as fast as you can...

Run run run that's it piggy run your fast yes so fast not so fast as me I got you now knife singing through you now slash blood spurt slash blood spray I wear red ribbons so pretty I am wet so wet with warm red rain falling so warm like summer rain and I dance with red ribbons but I don't need a maypole I dance dance and I'm wet you rattle you die and I'm pretty pretty I am the prettiest with my red ribbons everyone wants me yes to touch me yes but I like my red ribbons the best I wear them all the time I know Toddy don't lie I know I know you want my ribbons too but you can't have them they're mine mine mine all mine and only mine…go make your own!!!! Daddy liked you the best! Stinks here oh he died now he stink go kill someone else that's what I'll do yes 'cause I'm the baddest girl daddy's so proud kill again and again I will dance in the warm rain in the fields with red poppies stinking of hot metal blood oooooh I want to dance some more it feels so good warm and wet on my skin touching me so close so close I breathe it in I can swim in it…..yah….i can swim in it don't mind the sharks 'cause I ate them…..all up all gone no more sharks teeth scales big mouths but my teeth are longer and sharper 'cause with knives size does count oh yes it does don't listen to no lies hah hah. There's a thrill that the peach feels when tooth kisses its warm fuzzy flesh then breaks skin then sweet honeynectar warm explodes free dancing past teeth on my tongue but peaches not good like warmbittersaltysweet tang of blood blood blood is the best yes it is take a bath in it if I could 'cause it'll make me live forever and ever and ever again amen yes ma'am I would if I get the chance now I just shower in it everyday hah hah and that's why I'm so pretty and you want me even tho' you're scared of me don't worry little honey I only will love you more when you fight back so do please do oh yes hit me again and again and you wonder how I still hit you harder ooooh I'm so turned on got a knife? ??? ….. I do oh yeah I do have a knife best knife want to see it…..i'll show you mine if you show me yours mine's bigger heh heh heh don't worry this is going to hurt I promise it will oh don't cry the tears just sting worthless crybaby!!! Lying here already rotten before dead I'd kiss you 'cause your blood has been so sweet but your not really so sweet like the peach stung by a wasp rotting from the limb falling fallin g breaking open on the ground spilling pinkybluelavender coils on the ground ooooh they'd be so pretty around your neck pretty like scarves hah what's that? You're still trying to talk I've said all there is to say and this is for the best now let me tighten your scarves a little more yes 'cause it's going to get really cold where you're going Gehenna's not hot at all it's cold cold cold and baby baby you think you've had a good time with me it's only gonna get better yeah it will it will cause there's a pale lady waiting for you and I love her she loves me and I want to be just like her when I 'm a big girl a big bad girl the baddest girl Daddy because she knows and I know she knows that I am knowing she knows I know that love hurts it hurts and hurts and the more you hurt the more you love so I do love you I really do it's only because I care I really do…..don't you know that? Don't you?

Haiku

I
A thing of beauty
Awakened with a cold kiss------
Dreaded drusus Fade.

II
Realization----
My prey's hope has died----from me
There is no escape.

III
Ilsha's lullabies
Hot wet snap of breaking bones