A teaser

Share your original RP stories here.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

A teaser

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:53 pm

Zaryn and I are working on our next story, and it's coming together really well, I think. He's a great writer and a total pleasure to work with... except for not having enough spare time to accommodate impatient me!

He won't let me post any parts of the story I've done until we're completely through with the one we're writing, so I begged him to let me post a teaser. Here it is, hope it serves its purpose...

The child staggered, his wide blue eyes staring at the sky above, his hands clutched to his belly. A resounding, ululating cry of pain emanated from his throat before he finally sank to his knees and expired in the dirt road, shuddering horribly in his death throes.

Snurgt blew the smoke from his fingertip and glared around at the crowd of tots and toddlers. “Who wants to be next, come on, I have enough for all you barbarian hordelings if you think you have what it takes to mess with the Mighty Snurgt!”

[This message has been edited by Ashiwi (edited 07-03-2002).]
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:47 pm

sick but well written.

------------------
Touk says 'know you not I am Touk, slayer of stupid giants?'
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:36 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashiwi:
“Who wants to be next, come on, I have enough for all you barbarian hordelings if you think you have what it takes to mess with the Mighty Snurgt!”</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you're being kind, I don't think Snurgt's that articulate. Image
Snurgt
Sojourner

Postby Snurgt » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:03 am

I sure are for to be that art.. artic..aticular...articularate!

Snurgt take no prisoner
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:34 am

Snurgt is my hero.

Btw, next time, set them on fire first.

- Grungar "Take no prisoner indeed" Forgefire

Return to “Stories”