A request by a friend.

Share your original RP stories here.
Dranix/Straxin
Sojourner

A request by a friend.

Postby Dranix/Straxin » Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:11 am

As silent as a shadow, she crept to within fifteen feet of her intended prey. A look of pure concentration on her rounded face.

"You will not escape me this time." the little halfling whispered as she crept ever closer to her newest victim.

Dashing out of the shadows, Kifle lept at her mark with a fierce roar. Just before her dagger found the mark, her target lept out of the way.

Cursing under her breath, Kifle quickly composed herself for the coming battle. Having started in a manner not to her liking this would be a battle to end all battles of her young life.

Feinting left with her dagger and coming in hard with her other weapon, hoping to catch her opponent off guard, Kifle slashed only air.

Not being detered by the awesome agility of her cunning foe, she pressed the attack. Her right hand dagger came in low as her left hand came in a sweeping arc, but to no avail.

Suddenly, her dagger slipped from her hand as she was caught off balance. Kifle fell face first into the dirt as she watched her foe depart.

The grasshopper looked back one more time at the strange little halfling as it hopped away.

"You won this round, but the war is far from over!" Kifle shouted as loud as she could. She wiped the dirt off of her face and sheathed her daggers. Watching the insect hop away she just smiled.

"Yes, the war is far from over." She chuckled again as she made her way to the bakery.

------------------
Dranix Darkthorne, Druid of the High Circle and chosen of Silvanus
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:19 am

I had just prep'd some chocolate coating for that little bastard too!

------------------
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Dartan tells you 'i own so hard sometimes it makes me want to cry'
Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:04 am

*spews tea* OMG GREAT Dran *clap*

------------------
Cold Fire Frozen Spirit
IcePhoenix.

Thanuk group-says 'btw u all get to tell everyone u popped my cherry now:)'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:10 pm

OMG! The first story I've read on this BBS with a ring of truth when it comes to the characterization!!

Beautiful.
Snurgt
Sojourner

Postby Snurgt » Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:24 am

*cough*

------------------
Snurgt take no prisoner.

Return to “Stories”