a message to my kind

Share your original RP stories here.
kanenan
Sojourner

a message to my kind

Postby kanenan » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:01 pm

Elven Brothers and Systers..

This mark upon me seals me. Binds me. Awakens the within deep within me. To undo the wrongs that we as a culture have committed. To undo the stain within our blood, to take what is ours. To give back to our byrthland all that she deserves. Tell me, who has not yet been to visit Celriya and fallen so deeply in love wit
h such a soul of peace and harmony.. Who has not stood before the very gate of Oberon's Tomb, and yet not known our heritage? Tell me. And to go out and infuse yourself with the very ones who destroyed our Island's Father, Oberon. Witness my mark. Let it irritate you into action.. that such a mark was placed upon me i
n the womb of my mother, the Island. She sewed the seams of my soul, and Oberon's hand was there to guide Her's. This mark will rain upon the evil infestation that has taken such a strong and bold footing on our lands.. allowed only by countless generations of ignorance and defection. I have come to stop this. I told
you all before, that this was my quest. And that you may join me or watch me for fear of your very selves. Now great tremors rumble through the elven-kind.. a new sense of unity is suddenly borne unto us. This is good. But it is not good enough to merely converse about these things. Do not only watch!! PARTAKE!! The m
ost honorable of you have begun to unite in the ElvenAlliance known as Tel'Quessir. For the People. BY THE PEOPLE. again, FOR the PEOPLE of this land. my heart sings tales untold at the energy that unfolds around me each new day. I have been meeting many of you in the forests and in the groves.. This is good. By fate
I am chained to my actions, for a millenia has passed over this land like a sickness. And I, the immediate cure.
Oberon himself gave me this mark, carven into my flesh. And this mark i shall honor. If Mielikki abandons me for Helping her people, then i too abandon her. For Oberon Lived for love. And for the Safety of Love. And i am a person who is full of his rage and disdain towards our enemies. Disappointment and frustration w
ith my bretheren. Come together.. Somehow. Give back to this earth what it gave you.. LIFE. And through death, i shall try to incorporate my share. I will not cease.. for this is the mark cast upon me.
I live for my people, if my people choose to live for themselves as well. I fight for the Order Of Oberon..

This is my cause.. And you will hear of its effects. As you already do hear i am sure...
Great tidings and celebrations my Bretheren.. Our Blood shall unite to undo all of this treacherous past. My blood i gladly spill for the sake of my great great great grandchildren.

I am of no name.. But of a cause that gives you a right to bear one.

. KaNeNaN ..oOo.. NaNeNaK .

------------------
oOo 'i thought of guys balls slapping together when you said that'
kanenan
Sojourner

Postby kanenan » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:27 am

Once again I heed my bretheren, even the Tel Quessir abandoned the land. Now i am alone it seems.

A call to the righteous:

IT IS TIME TO ACT.

Return to “Stories”