kanenan
Sojourner

the cries of a thousand hearts

Postby kanenan » Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:40 am

Elisten tells you 'A moment if you have it?'

You tell Elisten 'well.. of course i am all ears.. **bow, **hand, **kneel.'

Elisten tells you '*smile* I am not so worthy of that, but thank you.'

You tell Elisten 'to what do i owe this honor?'

Elisten tells you 'I know you have given your word to my husband Nilan that in event of his, god forbid, execution.. you will keep me from seeing the horror... I must tell you this. An army will not keep me away. '

You tell Elisten 'those same words i thought when he bestowed such an impossible task upon me..'

You tell Elisten 'your husband has more heart than he assumes..'

Elisten tells you 'You are different than the rest. You seem to see him for more than his surface. Others see him as an assassin and then draw the line, never knowing what is underneath...'

t elisten i live by the code of the ancient Saemuereh.. and from this code i know that the deadliest love the most, for their time here in this realm may be shorter than anyones.. they must love, greatly, in order to live fully. And nilan is a very determined soul. his love for you, his cause and people is selfless. and that is the epitomy of love.

You tell Elisten 'and that is the epitomy of love. '

You tell Elisten 'although my brrothers hate him so, i do not.'

You tell Elisten 'it grieves me to hear him speak.. for i know that he will fulfill his word. i know his path, and the light draws nearer each day, the path of the true warrior spirit. his name will live long after his body.'

Elisten tells you 'I now his path as well. And as much as it hurts me to say so.. I believe in the end, he will be taken from me. And this is the reason I so vehemently advise those who have given their words or promises to Nilan to keep me from seeing his end, to allow me to ease his last moments of life.'

t elisten and you? does it not already feel like he has passed? although living? his plans are surely to end him.. do you not live with this pain day in and out? my heart mourns for you, Elsiten.

You tell Elisten 'and you? does it not already feel like he has passed? although living? his plans are surely to end him.. do you not live with this pain day in and out? my heart mourns for you, Elsiten.'

Elisten tells you 'Pain? No. My life with Nilan has been short, but now I know that it was predestined. He and I were supposed to be together.'

t elisten of course.. i would betray his promise and ensure that you were to be alone with him when that time comes. and this to you i promise. and this, i already planned. he asks me to promise sucha thing, but if he must die, you are the only thing that could bring him fair exit from this realm of blood and hatred, to ensure steady passage to the next realm.. a better place indeed.

Elisten tells you 'My purpose in this life was to show a man that love does exist. And I will continue loving Nilan, even after this age has come and gone. '

Elisten tells you 'I do not need to be alone with him, I would the whole world to watch. For each and every single person who did not believe love between one such as he and one such as I, could exist. '

You tell Elisten 'a very powerful message it would be.. to both of our kinds.'

Elisten tells you 'Such sad feelings... I hope I did not cause much hurt to you this night. I just wanted to make you aware that I cannot be held back from him, ever. I do not wish any harm to anyone, but should they stand in my path... '

You tell Elisten 'but a very sad time all the more. pray it doesnt come to this.'

t elisten while i promise your husband that i will not pain his heart in its final moments.. i will promise you that i will not stand in your way and that i will help you if others do, for it is the only thing i know he will want. i am not blind. i did not see my father die.. but i wish with all my heart i had seen him.

You tell Elisten 'you have my word. and i understand your wish, dear elisten. i pray you strength, and much peace be with your troubledd soul.'

Elisten tells you 'Thank you for understanding... Brother. Whether others think so or not... I still hold to my roots.'

You tell Elisten 'Eleru Nohoch Ek.'

You tell Elisten . your love is a root that few have left as evidence of their heritage. much like your husband.'

>>>>>>OOC : '((elisten of oberons hand))((elisten of the morning star)) = Eleru Nohoch Ek. Nohoch Ek means both "of oberons hand/blood" and "of the morning star". Eleru means Elisten.<<<<<<<<<

Elisten tells you 'Thank you for taking time to speak with me. However, I must retire for the night. '

You tell Elisten 'likewise.. an honor at the least.'

You tell Elisten 'dream of better times... goodnight.'

------------------
kanenan oOo nohoch ek oOo shadowy member of the Tel'Quessir .
Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:14 am

*nod* tis what i figured.

thank you again Kanenan for being .. unique.

Elisten.. i will protect you as best i can.. I cannot keep you from your husbands side, that would do more harm then good.

-Brightstar

------------------
Cold Fire Frozen Spirit
IcePhoenix.

Thanuk group-says 'btw u all get to tell everyone u popped my cherry now:)'
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:51 am

*bows low, arms crossed*

To Kanenan of Oberon.....Thank you....You honor your people

To my wife, Elisten, I love you more than words can say. I know you'd follow me to the very flames of avernus, I only need ask. Stay with me always.....

--- Nilan

Return to “Stories”