9/10/2007 - Cave City Update

Updates and notes from the development staff.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

9/10/2007 - Cave City Update

Postby Shevarash » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:26 pm

Earlier this year, I spent some time revamping one of my favorite zones - Cave City. I wanted to give it a small visual update as well as add new fights and equipment without taking away from the spirit of the zone - that mad dash to beat the clock while grinding through hordes of Undead.

Now that life is a little less frantic I am putting the finishing touches on the zone update and preparing to add it into the MUD sometime in September or early October.

The updated zone features new equipment and fights as well as what is hopefully an understated and classy ANSI update. And oh yes, Cave City itself is now home to some new landlords...

Happy Spelunking!

Discuss this post
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:27 pm

Update:

The CC changes are just about finished. It took a little longer than expected, as Shar and I went back and fleshed out the new changes a bit more, adding a few new mobs and fights. We are planning on releasing the updated CC on 10/21.

Cavecity is now home to some new overlords, who of course possess new equipment and maybe even some rare loads for your enjoyment.

Discuss this post
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:56 am

Complete!

The Cave City changes are now live! Have fun, and feel free to email or mmail me with comments, questions, or suggestions.

Discuss this post

Return to “Archive”