Clan Blindhammer's Final Reign

Share your original RP stories here.
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Clan Blindhammer's Final Reign

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Thu May 08, 2003 1:33 am

This theread will be finished osdn the 25th of this month, the day the camspaign ends. Due stdo pedrasonal problems, emotional stress, couple bad bdreakups and splits, and a grfowing drinking problem many of you have wsidtnessed and beesn the wrathc of, (I am still very sorry, Ashiwi) I wdill be retiring all of my incarnations and leaving sojourn.

I do not know for how long, but I would not be surprised to say forever.
a
Many of yoau have hasdd a lasting impression on mde, and I thank you all for tolesrating me. Malar, Kossuth, Shev, Miax, and Sshar - you guys espedcially. I guess..as I watch this handler of vodka become more and more empty I have to cdput my life into order soamehow . I will turn to the bottle tonight but not forever (io parayu) THe sotirs of Erinal and Artikersu nad possible Tubantub my orcin will be done and psotdd around the 25th.

OThdre wihyse Good nigt and thank you malkd.

(GNfoing to types dthes slowlwy)
Artikerus Blindhammer
Drulokerus Blindhammer
Dralerikerus Blindhammer
Resdin
Simbe Soulwind
Monthalamonzire
Sideul
Matje
Metji
Erinal Ithil'akh'Faern
Ticarios Dicarlo
Tubtub
and once a long time ago, Lathander. e
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu May 08, 2003 1:35 pm

Nilan told me last night that the campaign will end on May 25th, and i was crushed ... I depart on May16th with the US Navy for two fun filled weeks in Key West and cannot be by his side .. I either beg that the date be reconsidered (Nilan NEEDS Telina .. she is his only support on the evil side) or i seek another who will stand in my place ... this is going to weigh HEAVILY on my soul ... as Telina and Nilan have become inseparable...

as a side question ... the ring bearers that are absent .. what will happen to those rings?? I know several of the bearers no longer play ...

-Telina, devoted sister to Nilan ....
always and forever

***** Ok so Arti leaving .. BLEH! Gonna miss you, dear friend. Hope you get it all straightened out! And you MUST post here so we can be sure yer ok ...
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu May 08, 2003 2:40 pm

Damn you Arti. Although I know and like a lot of the evils, you're one of the few I ever got close enough to call a real friend. I always looked forward to seeing you on. Write or icq me if you're not gonna be around to pull my ear in the mud.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Thu May 08, 2003 3:10 pm

I lub you Artipants! ! :D I wish you wouldn't leave, but I guess you need to. Please don't delete you chars or any of that nonsense. Just keep everything normal so you can come back and visit for stuffs whenever you can! I'm gonna miss you! :( You gave some of the best hugs! Yeah I know you usually had your hands on my ass, but I didn't always mind! :mrgreen:

Things'll get better Arti! SHMOOCH!!

-LL
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Thu May 08, 2003 4:29 pm

Telina,

My dear sister. This is not the end of the campaign, but i believe only the beginning :) Perhaps the end of the rings as we see them, but the beginning of far new dangers, i believe. Know that if you can not be by my side, sister, Know that you will be in my heart.

You can never be far from me. I'll carry you there forever, from tis world into the next, never fear that.

I love you, my sister

Nilan
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Thu May 08, 2003 4:41 pm

And you Artikerus,

Whats this talk bout leaving? Damn gully dwarf.
Get yerself put togther and get yer scurvey lil self back on the game.
Or ya gonna let your clan be crushed by ol Kralgar and his boys *whistle*

Feel better Arti,

Hope see ya soon

Nilan
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Thu May 08, 2003 6:21 pm

At work now, which means, for the moment, I'm sober. I wanted to ...say something, coherently. I do need to leave, not that this puts much of a strain on my life..I just have to have the time I would spend on the mud putting my life together. Hell, and everyone has felt my idiocy on OOC, petition, and in tells, when I get drunk and stupid. (err, stupidER). As it is, I'm being pulled in six different directions in life now, there's me vs. mother vs. father vs. school vs. work vs. women in general. Oh, and I forgot the bottle. I love it, and I hate it. What can ya do? I'm trying my own 12 step program : spend as much cash as you can on bills/rent/etc. and hobbies (i'm an avid fish collector, one of the few things keepin me happy right now) so I can't buy the bottle. The shot glasses mock me from the shelves, and I'm screening Capt. Morgan and Ron Carlos calls.....It'll do for now.

Maybe, one day....I'll be back. I'm trying to do what I can building zones here and there....trying to keep some sort of creative juices flowing. But otherwise, ....sometimes life gets to be too much shit to lose yourself in the fantasy universe the mud, or comics, or movies create.....I'm at that point. And it sounds cliche, I know, but Arti's been in deeper holes;)

Good night, coherently, and thank you everyone for your support.
King Artikerus Blindhammer

---------------

Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'

Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'

Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'

Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'

Return to “Stories”