wormhole

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:29 pm

ok check this out ..

we wouldnt have been able to do tiamat with no assistance from an immort ...

wormhole is clearly an illithid skill, and I agree with gura.. a level 50 illithid quest spell ..

unbalancing?? no ... i don't think evils are asking for the world here, they are just asking for a skill that was suggested a long time ago ... even the immort that assisted us with tiamat transport said the evils needed a skill like that ...

same plane only, a moonwell type spell NOT mass shift ....

-my .02
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:12 pm

Gura wrote:both classes have their own ups and downs u should know this. if u can't tell by grouping with both there's some helpfiles you should read. anyways the fact of the matter is that evils have basically no means of mass transportation like goodies and the only reason I brought this topic up is because if/when tia goes back in evils won't be able to kill her because it takes us too long to regroup.

As I recall, evils did Tia about a 18 months ago or so. They didn't have worms then..hrm, cept maybe one of Tod's pets :P
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:07 pm

Miax god-teleported us in to do the zone whenever we died.
-Todrael Azz'miala, Ravager
Get Toril Guides and Maps at Todrael's Lair
Get Item Stats at TorilEQ
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:37 pm

Does anyone find something a little unbalancing in tacking on a spell like moonwell to an existing class? If you were asking for a nuke spell or upgraded damage or something, people wouldn't complain. You're asking for a 10th circle quest spell though that is one of the most valuable tools currently at our (goodies) disposal.

What are you willing to give up for that kind of bonus? Todrael is right on when he says that well is a huge benefit.
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:23 am

How about the fact that the class is horribly broken Gormal. There seems to be no rush to fix Psis either (if there is a god fixing them then i apologize). Only the most devoted players play psis. We have 2 working skills; Ultrablast and Shift and shift is a pain in the ass when you have to move an entire group to one place.

Now I don't think asking for wormhole is a lot to ask for since so many of our other skills are NOT working correctly.

Sometime go look at some of Ice's posts about our skills, I'm not going to list them all here and what is wrong with each of them.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:03 am

Even though I said I was done with this thread I have a suggestion that might make you all a little happier. Say wormhole goes in at level 50 as a quest skill. When you quest wormhole shift would become self only.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:21 am

we've got to drop the mindset that things are supposed to be annoyingly harder for evils than they are for goodies. remember we already petitioned to have the warnings removed from character creation. evils and goodies are just different ways of playing the same game.

therefore w hy punish one side when it comes to high end encounters for the sake of balance? balance against what? there is no pvp, there is no war. there is only competition between the two sides for zones, and competition within each side for zones.

the fact that a zone like tiamat cant be done without some form of mass transit means it's absurdly difficult compared to what those on the other side deal with.

i tell you what, in order to keep it fair, someone code GN like ghore with lizardmen at the entrance and mithral hall like hyssk. that way you cant say we have something you dont.
Ionari
Sojourner

Postby Ionari » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:30 am

Gormal wrote:Can Dalar get laid?

ROFL
Ionari
Sojourner

Postby Ionari » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:39 am

If an unbalanced spell ever were in the game it is dimensional fold.

Nearly instant, works in many places moonwell does not.

Because of this spell many zones are now just twinked to the point of skipping 75% of the mobs you normally need to plow through with the same effort required swimming upriver.

All this from a druid you say? My lunacy keeps me sane.

Io

--
Dexil tells you 'Hey can you throw a well at me?'
Dakul tells you 'Could you throw a well at me?
Perzan tells you 'think you can toss me a well?'
A moonwell is too heavy.
icecillam
Sojourner

Postby icecillam » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:26 am

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:Sometime go look at some of Ice's posts about our skills, I'm not going to list them all here and what is wrong with each of them.

The CONDENSED version of whats been posted mostly by me over the past year as playing a psi fulltime.
http://www.sojourn3.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=106580

Oh, and I'd be willing to give up..
druids ability to heal/vit/rock 2 mud/mud 2 rock/treants/shapechange/all the vigs/all offense above 2nd circle/pwt/wor/all cures except for light/summon/prots/and the all important goodberry. Leave doom in cuz they're not getting ublast. Oh they should get a stone that only works 50% of the time and only can be casted once every 24 minutes but only stones after they master the spellcast they use least, for completeness sake.

I don't think they should change shift much. Just make wormhole cost lots of psp's so we don't spam it while zoning. If sitting in dk with lots of slaves I can't really see an issue with being able to spam em. And smallish request, if this does become a quest (hopefully not cuz it'd take a while to make a proper quest) can we not make the quest mobs rare like some other of our quests. With 40 hour (50 hour when I was doing them) uptimes it makes it difficult even figuring out what the quest mob wanted.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:36 pm

Personally, I'm all for having squids get mass shift.

I also think they should lose ear slots and gain two more held slots :P
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:06 pm

Teyaha wrote:we've got to drop the mindset that things are supposed to be annoyingly harder for evils than they are for goodies. remember we already petitioned to have the warnings removed from character creation. evils and goodies are just different ways of playing the same game.

therefore w hy punish one side when it comes to high end encounters for the sake of balance? balance against what? there is no pvp, there is no war. there is only competition between the two sides for zones, and competition within each side for zones.

Oh, you petitioned to have evils made easy, so thus, it should be so?
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:14 pm

No, they've petitioned to have the warnings removed because things have been dumbed down for evils a great deal in the last two years. Although they still have certain difficulties, it is nowhere near as difficult to play an evil, in comparison to playing a good, as it used to be (size of the pbase aside).
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:45 pm

moritheil wrote:I also think they should lose ear slots and gain two more held slots :P

Two more held slots? How so, we only have two hands. I have thought about the removal of ear slots and the ability to wear rings (finger rings) on the tentacles. But the problem I see with that is imagine a squid dropping two earrings (I wear 12hp prot gas and 10hp for a total of 22hps and prot-gas) and gaining two rings (add 2 amys for 120hps or the black sapphire rings from oak 65hps and 5? max_pow for 130hps and 10max_power). That would be very over powering.

Now I could see the additional if its
<Held telekenetically> a glowing rock
<held telekenetically> a glowing rock

But that right there again is the same as the rings. held items are much more powerful then earrings are. I'd love to be able to hold 3 nebbies and wield my staff. I'd give up my earrings in a heartbeat for that.

The only change to equip slots i'd like to see for illithids would be the addition of the ioun slot or something similiar for our psp crystals. as it stands we CAN NOT put all bag without losing the psp charge on the crystal. the equipment slot would allow us to do so, none of the crystals have stats so it wouldn't add anything to us.
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:59 pm

ignore stamm, he's looking for a fight.

the warnings were removed two years ago.
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:50 pm

Teyaha wrote:the warnings were removed two years ago.

Not all of the warnings were removed Tey. I know help illithid still has one and possibly duergar. I'll check tonight, at work right now and they nixed our telnet ports.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:04 pm

Gura wrote:if there was balance already between goods and evils i could understand ur point but there isnt. goodies clearly have an advantage over evils and giving us one skill that we need is not going to help too much to even that out. but keep whining if u want im done with this thread.

can someone tell me how goodies have a clear advantage over evils?

orcs have similar hps and higher wisdom than barbs I believe
enough ways to get around ultravision, so they can see in the dark now almost as well as day.
tank races have much better innates
!feedback high level damage (squids)
everyone is evil so unholy word (most zones contain evil, sometimes !bash) doesn't affect them.

vs

we got moonwell.
we have an extra vitter class (druids)

Mounted combat has too many flaws so I don't consider paladin/ap a benefit. Rangers just suck.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:31 pm

Teyaha wrote:ignore stamm, he's looking for a fight.

the warnings were removed two years ago.

Sorry, I wasn't looking for a fight. I was just in the wrong. I stand corrected. If things aren't really supposed to be significantly harder for evils then fair enough. I was just under the wrong impression from help 'race'

"Warning: As one of the six evil races on Sojourn, ogres are
extremely difficult to play and face many hardships. Their hometown
has been specifically designed to make life hell, and death waits
around every corner. Ogres will most certainly encounter situations
that would be deemed "unfair" to any of the non-evil races. We did
this to create a new challenge for those advanced players who have
"beaten" the challenge of life on the surface world, and are looking
for something more difficult. You should NOT play an ogre unless you
are a *very* advanced player and are used to the Sojourn style of
MUDding, or are willing to face the hardships without complaint, as it
is NOT easy."

If it's out of date, then I'm wrong.

Dalar does have a fair point though, evils and goodies are just different. There's stuff us goodies drool about that evils have, and I believe that evils are 'better' at zones like Spob and Seelie than goodies. I think you guys have knocked out some very impressive times on those zones. On the other hand I understand there's less of you, and you perhaps work together better, so that may account for better times.

What's maybe needed is a mass transport spell that is worse than moonwell, but still functions for zones such as Tiamat. Perhaps some sort of time limit on it, or perhaps if it requires a psis full mana and zaps the lot? I dunno... moonwell is very convenient, and cost free.
icecillam
Sojourner

Postby icecillam » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:38 pm

Dalar wrote:orcs have similar hps and higher wisdom than barbs I believe

Less Hps. Orc should be more close to a human shaman, but those were removed if I remember right. Summon hoard is kinda nifty when standing around the dk fountain tho. I've seen afk orcs get killed by this tho, so I'm not sure that its a benefit.
Dalar wrote:enough ways to get around ultravision, so they can see in the dark now almost as well as day.

Errm, ultravision still means !farsee during the day. If your a psi, you deal with double darkness bugs, sun comming up while darkness is up bugs which make you blind (and make absolutly no sense). If your ultra elementalist, you walk around blind, but if you double look in room when stopped you can see. If I group an infra, then I can ask him whats around. But being forced to group an infra so I can see 1/2 the time isn't "a way around". You keep stating this "way around", please clairfy how we're supposed to see as well as night in the day. I can't even see as well as an infra person during night, being ultra during day, as it should be.
Dalar wrote:tank races have much better innates

Ok no argument there. Trolls regen but take fire damage (this was tweaked a few times). Ogres hit hard but get hit pretty hard. Duergars have ultra. Barbs tank similar to dwarves. Don't have dayblind issues, don't get extra tosty on clouds, kinda like an average of tanks.
Dalar wrote:!feedback high level damage (squids)

no argument there, but with a little organization 2 druids won't kill each other (abort). Besides when would the feedback come? Only when we type ublast or during the 3-5+ rounds of lag afterwards? Can I have an abort lag so I don't feedback? =P
Dalar wrote:everyone is evil so unholy word (most zones contain evil, sometimes !bash) doesn't affect them.

Conversely, everyone is evil so holy word hits all of us. No we dont have the option to just go neutral to avoid holy word.

Dalar wrote:vs
we got moonwell.
we have an extra vitter class (druids)

Druid = weller/healer/vitter/pwt/vigger/etc/etc/etc.
You also don't have little random stuff that agros you causing guards to smack you down (normally loading mobs, not our random gloader lameness).

Dalar wrote:Mounted combat has too many flaws so I don't consider paladin/ap a benefit. Rangers just suck.

Layhands is cool if used properly. From what I remember anti's are useless. For arguements sake we'll say ranger = dire in usefulness so they nulify each other (tho technically dires lack a nifty weapon).

If you really want, you can start a good vs evil balance thread. But honestly needing a god to trans people around to tiamat so that it could be done speaks for itself re:wormhole, which is what this thread is about.

Stamm:In having a group of people who know how a zone works will always reduce time in zone. I'm not sure if this is a good problem, but having a smaller pbase on the evil, means pretty much if you play during the zoning hours you'll get experience (there are exceptions of course).
The idea of taking all our psps might be a little bit too much cost wise, seeing as it takes roughly 80 seconds to recover all the psps, assuming that we dont get stuck in a !regen bug, which will probably happen since it seems to like to hit when we are at full psp's and do something. 300 psps seems a little more reasonable, and it would take about 30 seconds to recover, this of course isnt factoring in lag from our skills and stuff. It takes about 160 psps to go to someone, shift them to group, then come back (for refrence).
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:49 pm

How many good aligned zones are there compared to evil? Also how often do you actually see alot of good aligned zones? Last one was seelie, can't really pick out another one off the top of my head.

If you think about it, all classes except for illithids tier down their damage. Illithids use their strongest skill (which does a ton of damage) until the fight is over.

Also, can't you cast that sun shadow spell in an adjacent room so you can see into it?

Fire damage on trolls isn't as bad as before now that mobs prism most of the time.

Orc/barb shamans trade 1 wis for 1 con.

Dwarven/barbarian tanks are crap compared to elven/gnome/troll.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:50 pm

There are a lot more holy wording mobs than you'd think. Silver dragons, mobs in Seer Kings, Seelie court as mentioned, Clouds, MD, Faelarae, SPoB.. lots of other individual fights..

Personally, I think a lot of people in this thread really don't care about the topic at hand, and just want to keep throwing out "points" for no particular reason that I can tell.. :P
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:39 am

2. You are a god damn idiot.

Just tossing out point 2
icecillam
Sojourner

Postby icecillam » Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:08 am

Idea for implementing wormhole. (Probably take forever to code tho, which is bad.)
Syntax: wormhole <target>
PSP cost : 100
What it does: Opens a wormhole to the target. Standard shift lag applies. Wormhole is only maintained open as long as the psionist maintains it's concentration. Ie wormhole disapates kinda like how med breaks when you do anything. Makes it diff from well so a psi cant wormhole someone hop in, taunt them, hop back out. Etc.

--other off topic crud--
Dalar wrote:If you think about it, all classes except for illithids tier down their damage. Illithids use their strongest skill (which does a ton of damage) until the fight is over.

Tier down to what?
Same real time (1 minute 2 seconds). Invoker pulls off 5 swarms, 4 infernos. I pull off 8 ub, and am still in lag at the end of the invoker time. Voker hit her qc for all, I didn't hit uberlag (psi version of qcfail).
Strict damage, Inferno x 4 + metswarm x 5 > 8 ublast
Contrary to popular belief, I don't have infinate psp's (would be nice). After these 8 ublasts the average psi has enough psp for about 3 more. Do you now want to factor in force missiles/cloud/tblast/and the rest of your "tier down" all the way to magic missiles?
Why do psi's always seem to be ublasting? Its cuz we dont ublast until after other people have aread. We wait inbetween ublasts to make sure its ok to blast. Ublast before mob engage in big room = instant death. Bad ublast timing = instant death. Contrary to popular belief most of the psi's who stay alive dont arbitrarily spam ublast. And wimpy dosn't work when your in command lag.

Dalar wrote:Also, can't you cast that sun shadow spell in an adjacent room so you can see into it?

If I had sun shadow I wouldn't be blind during the day. But if your talking earth fog ala doog ele, sure. But this would be similar to a cleric continual lighting every room at night cuz lit items wont lite up a dark room. This is sooooo far from "almost as well".
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:50 am

well, we can see during the day perfectly. you can see at night perfectly. we can't see during the night perfectly, so we throw pets with lit items. you throw spells. sounds like it's almost the same to me.

you're comparing invokers to squids in damage. invokers have almost no utilities and squids have more than one. anybody who does areas has to look in the room before nuking too btw.

Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:57 am

I'm sure you could argue into infinity on this topic.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:40 am

barbarians and dwarves are better tanks than gnomes and elves.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:25 pm

Todrael wrote:I'm sure you could argue into infinity on this topic.

Yer right tod but nobody has really made a valid point in the last 20 posts anyway. Dartan is anti-evil apparently tho. He's a racist.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:59 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
moritheil wrote:I also think they should lose ear slots and gain two more held slots :P

Two more held slots? How so, we only have two hands. I have thought about the removal of ear slots and the ability to wear rings (finger rings) on the tentacles. But the problem I see with that is imagine a squid dropping two earrings (I wear 12hp prot gas and 10hp for a total of 22hps and prot-gas) and gaining two rings (add 2 amys for 120hps or the black sapphire rings from oak 65hps and 5? max_pow for 130hps and 10max_power). That would be very over powering.

That's the point ;) See, then illithids wouldn't need to be further balanced, since they'd gain a ton of survivability. Even if you add 130 hps to most illithids, it's not like they become 1300hp clerics.

Dalar
Sojourner

Sarell sez:

Postby Dalar » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:41 am

Sorry to be crushing but um.. goodies had to get god tele aswell cos moonwell
doesn't work at tia. And rift/shift would be faster for getting in dead peeps
anyhow than well. On the other hand, I would be quite happy if every class got
moonwell so that they could well themselfs to BG / WD - BTW no I am NEVER in BG
dang
nabbit! I hardly ever use well to zone, it is really just to get low level
peeps onto the ship they missed or to their friends way out in DS cos it too
hard to walk to.
Would like to clear up some of the points about how great moonwell / druid
transport is. Fold / Gate is the method of transport. Even from when you would
gate prime from a zone and well to someone to get them into zone, it is easier
to ask a caster to just relo the person and smoke them because then you are
relying on
only one person to do the transport and you don't have to hit a safe prime
gate. As far as getting a dead group back together, my enchanter can do as good
a job as my druid, cos peeps don't magically all appear at WD fountain when
they die. I can only imagine being able to shift peeps to you individually then
actually rift to get into the zone must be fantastic. Druids cannot take people
interplanar by any means (well i can walk them to certain portals). Moonwell
only works on prime, to prime, and not in UD, water or in clouds. Also well
does not go to or from !tele as some people would think *boggle*.
As far as squids getting wormhole, people are claiming it would be a lesser
form of moonwell? I am not sure how you could make it lesser really, the
concentration is a good idea but remember moonwell has a MASSIVE casting time.
Also I see it making squid transport too good, having a well type spells and
rift on the sa
me character would actually be powerfully useful. If it could be used on planes
other than prime it would be absurd, it sounds like an interzone fold then?
Already gate smoke and fold/run is a ridiculously good means of transport.
In summary, gate / smoke / fold is THE means of zone transport for goodies, I
personally believe squids already have better transport than druids, I do not
think the game needs any more means of magical transportation. I would maybe
even like to see less classes get gate/rift.
Sarell
PS: Any ideas why so many peeps can't log into BBS atm? 'invalid session' /
automatic returns to login page when already logged in.

Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:54 am

You're right, you can only imagine what it's like to be able to shift instead of well. So I suggest until you do know for certain, that you avoid saying that it's overpowering by comparison.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:39 am

Ever see how long it takes a squid to shift an entire group of people(15) to one person on the same plane?

Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:27 am

Gura wrote:Ever see how long it takes a squid to shift an entire group of people(15) to one person on the same plane?

And god forbid they aren't all in the same room to start with..
Shuanerst
Sojourner

Postby Shuanerst » Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:16 pm

Todrael wrote:
Gura wrote:Ever see how long it takes a squid to shift an entire group of people(15) to one person on the same plane?

And god forbid they aren't all in the same room to start with..

In my limited experience, evils generally transit via smoke RATHER than have a squid do the shift work (when both are options).

-Sservis
Todrael group-says 'i keep it in a jar, not much gura could do with it'
Todrael group-says 'i do have plenty of holes though'
Gura group-says 'afk gettin bateries'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:29 am

yes it is faster than well

druids get well

squids get shift / rift

illusionists get gate / fold

every other mage (almost) gets gate

I really don't think goodies have a transport advantage. Why is wormhole actually needed / valid? It would make transport easier, but so would giving trolls god tele...shrug...

PS: dalar's last post was from me cos bbs isn't working very well for me and a lot of other folks atm, login problems.
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:29 pm

Sarell wrote:

yes it is faster than well

This is what we call a "lie".
Lenefir
Sojourner

Postby Lenefir » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:39 pm

Might have missed it in the thread, but just wondering... Would you like it to work from any plane to any plane, or just from prime to prime (like moonwell is)?
"Being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you; and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch [...]. When you do things right, people won't be sure you have done anything at all"
--Futurama
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:13 pm

We're just asking for the same thing as moonwell. Nothing ridiculously overpowering. And Sarell btw. ur an idiot. thanks for making me laugh though. Shift takes much longer than moonwell. I still don't understand how anyone can even think shift compares to moonwell. It is so incredibly weak its not funny. Oh and here ya go for some reassurance now this psi was not level 50 but its simply an example. a level 43 psi informed me that he could shift up to 12 people every 4 minutes. like i said just an example so dont go jumping down my throat well blahblah he isnt 46 or 50th this n that suck me sideways etc.. goodbye

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:33 am

Gura wrote:We're just asking for the same thing as moonwell. Nothing ridiculously overpowering. And Sarell btw. ur an idiot. thanks for making me laugh though. Shift takes much longer than moonwell. I still don't understand how anyone can even think shift compares to moonwell. It is so incredibly weak its not funny. Oh and here ya go for some reassurance now this psi was not level 50 but its simply an example. a level 43 psi informed me that he could shift up to 12 people every 4 minutes. like i said just an example so dont go jumping down my throat well blahblah he isnt 46 or 50th this n that suck me sideways etc.. goodbye

ask wellers what their opinion on 4 minutes is. mem 10 seconds, 15-20 seconds assuming you cast it with quick chant (otherwise like 30), then hope your target isn't sequestered or in !well, and hope they're not afk. Then, you have such targets as vipertongue, WD, MH, GN. Also, you have to assume people rally to the same point.

also on tiamat, we had miax trans us too.

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:28 pm

For the record, I am for giving squids wormhole.

I'm posting this just to how about how long well takes.

You tell Kuhka 'Run for your life! MoriWell!'
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 113v/131V >
< P: std > You start chanting...
< P: std >
Casting: moonwell **************************************
Casting: moonwell *************************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 114v/131V >
Casting: moonwell ************************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 114v/131V >
Casting: moonwell ***********************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 115v/131V >
Casting: moonwell **********************************
Casting: moonwell *********************************
Casting: moonwell ********************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 116v/131V >
Casting: moonwell *******************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 116v/131V >
Casting: moonwell ******************************
Casting: moonwell *****************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 117v/131V >
Kuhka group-says 'comes with the terrormori'
Casting: moonwell ****************************
Casting: moonwell **************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 118v/131V >
Morenthal group-says '(--> Armor Out <--)'
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 118v/131V >
Casting: moonwell *************************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 119v/131V >
Kuhka group-says ':)'
Casting: moonwell ************************
Casting: moonwell ***********************
Casting: moonwell *********************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 120v/131V >
Casting: moonwell ********************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 120v/131V >
Casting: moonwell *******************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 121v/131V >
Casting: moonwell ******************
Isilas group-says 'queen bashable? :P'
Casting: moonwell *****************
Casting: moonwell ****************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 122v/131V >
Casting: moonwell ***************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 122v/131V >
Casting: moonwell **************
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 123v/131V >
Casting: moonwell *************
Casting: moonwell ************
Casting: moonwell ***********
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 124v/131V >
Casting: moonwell **********
Casting: moonwell *********
Casting: moonwell ********
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 125v/131V >
Casting: moonwell *******
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 125v/131V >
Casting: moonwell *****
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 126v/131V >
Casting: moonwell ***
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 127v/131V >
Casting: moonwell **
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 127v/131V >
Casting: moonwell *
< 696h/696H 222p/222P 128v/131V >
You complete your spell...
The spell fizzles out before it's able to find an anchor.
< P: std > gsa queen nobash.

Kuhka group-says 'damn, your well is slow. :)'

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”