Texan Mudders Unite?Nahhh Canada Mudders!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Ulnd
Sojourner

Texan Mudders Unite?Nahhh Canada Mudders!

Postby Ulnd » Mon Mar 05, 2001 8:40 pm

Well, I want a big list of all us Canadian mudders who have no choice but to play the mud because of the blistering cold outside Image. I know it's hard to find a power outlet in the igloo, so there might not be too many of us. But we can always pick up a power generator during the next Boxing Day sale to help us along.

Chuckle, enough of that. I'm personally from calgary and I know of at least two more mudders from here as well.

Ulnd/Folrath
Dizzin
Sojourner

Postby Dizzin » Mon Mar 05, 2001 8:53 pm

Ulnd, don't you have better things to do like studying and stuff. *cough* Oh well, at least this is better than working around a bunch of plantlife.. *grin*

Another Calgarian here. And exactly what cold are you talking about? It's gotta be 50 out there right now :P
Rhelath
Sojourner

Postby Rhelath » Tue Mar 06, 2001 12:10 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ulnd:
<B>Well, I want a big list of all us Canadian mudders who have no choice but to play the mud because of the blistering cold outside Image. I know it's hard to find a power outlet in the igloo, so there might not be too many of us. But we can always pick up a power generator during the next Boxing Day sale to help us along.

Chuckle, enough of that. I'm personally from calgary and I know of at least two more mudders from here as well.

Ulnd/Folrath</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Canada = Soon to be aquired.

-Rhelath.
Ronathar/Galnyrith
Sojourner

Postby Ronathar/Galnyrith » Tue Mar 06, 2001 12:31 am

I'm from a city of 15,000, 15 minute drive south of edmonton called Leduc. Never met another Mudder from around here.
Thalen
Sojourner

Postby Thalen » Tue Mar 06, 2001 1:00 am

I live in Richmond B.C. No chance of surviving an earthquake in this town what with being built below sea level and being composed of sandy ground and all Image

[This message has been edited by Thalen (edited 03-05-2001).]
Elarin
Sojourner

Postby Elarin » Tue Mar 06, 2001 1:59 am

I'm from Delta BC, when the big earthquake comes, I'll slide down the hill to richmond (=
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Tue Mar 06, 2001 8:48 am

Hey I live beneath sea level!

Cherzra the stupid dutchman
Merlok
Sojourner

Postby Merlok » Tue Mar 06, 2001 6:26 pm

I'm from the other side of Canada: Lennoxville, QC
- living with the french people!

Merlok/Gavok

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”