new spell idea

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Garal
Sojourner

new spell idea

Postby Garal » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:58 pm

BEERSTORM

Castable by dwarves only.

Beerstorm would make all of your group drunk and would also relieve their thirst!
Grogu
Sojourner

Postby Grogu » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:03 pm

That is the best spell idea ever. It's beautiful, it's perfect, and it should be an innate instead of a spell, therefore ALL dwarves could use it.

Nothing more can be said to add to the godliness of that idea.
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:16 pm

Wow, an idea I approve of! Garal, you rawk!

Implement this!! :P
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:35 pm

But a dwarf can't outdrink an elf...
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:44 pm

Poor dwarves... elves drink more and outlive them by 3x the years. They only get like 1/4 or 1/5 as much liquor as an elf... they need all the help they can get. I say give them the Beerstorm.
emote Rescuepractice
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:02 pm

I'm gonna veto this idea as it would make zones too easy to do. Here's how zones will be twinked via this idea:

Group of 15 will go into a zone. Dwarves cast/proc Beerstorm multiple times. People find eachother attractive and copulate. Then the group size goes from 15 to anywhere between 30-45 or what not and the zone get's pwned because zones are not meant for 30-45 people. So this is a horrible idea that will cause much twinkage.

VETO!

Pril
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:08 pm

You wish that a pathetic frail elf could outdrink a dwarf. Go back to your sissy wine and stop hijacking threads about incredibly awesome ideas.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:09 pm

Sheesh, just imagine all those vertically challenged kneecappers, singing off key. *shudder* Let's do our part in keeping those little dwarves unhappy! VETO !
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:14 pm

Pril wrote:I'm gonna veto this idea as it would make zones too easy to do. Here's how zones will be twinked via this idea:

Group of 15 will go into a zone. Dwarves cast/proc Beerstorm multiple times. People find eachother attractive and copulate. Then the group size goes from 15 to anywhere between 30-45 or what not and the zone get's pwned because zones are not meant for 30-45 people. So this is a horrible idea that will cause much twinkage.

VETO!

Pril

That's only true for group's that certain people are not involved in:

Gormal would be too busy with Goats to copulate, so group size wouldn't increase much.

Maxler would be too busy with himself, so no increase there.

If Kiryan and Vena are in the group, no more copulation would occur than already does.

If I was in the group, there'd be a lot of copulation - as has been witnessed by many here: Rer + Beer + Chicks = lots of "fun"... so we're talking like 60 people walking out of the zone when 15 walked in.

Any group that Pril is in would be too disgusted by his ugly mug to copulate - and some of the drunker people might actually commit suicide from the thought of copulating with him, making the group size actually shrink.
Grogu
Sojourner

Postby Grogu » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:22 pm

If I was in the group, there'd be a lot of copulation - as has been witnessed by many here: Rer + Beer + Chicks = lots of "fun"... so we're talking like 60 people walking out of the zone when 15 walked in.

Rer, you put beer in front of chicks. Everyone knows that's the wrong order. You're now so drunk that you don't notice the slight bulge in the front of the leather skirt, the large adams apple, and muscular arms with big hands to go with them.

This group size would stay the same, because after the first two minutes of watching Rer in morbid horror, no one would ever copulate for the rest of their lives.
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:45 pm

Elves drink Zima.
Crumar
Sojourner

Postby Crumar » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:52 am

We all know elves suck and their constitution is low. Just take a look at their health its below average as compared to a dwarf. So for anyone to say elves can out drink a dwarf has probably just drank with a drunk dressed up dwarven version mistaken for a halfling. *whistle*
Click on the links below and vote for this mud!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topm ... gi?id=shev
The Mud Connector: http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vote_ ... ner's+Home
MudMagic (aka Kyndig): http://www.mudmagic.com/listings/game/609

Return to “General Discussion Archive”