Anyone seen Diel?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Malacar
Sojourner

Anyone seen Diel?

Postby Malacar » Thu Mar 15, 2001 6:13 pm

Kinda curious.. Last time I saw him was when I handed him my port hole and /quitted for good, heh. Image

Mal

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2001 6:43 pm

Diel is a happy college student. He and I chat on ICQ now and then.

I believe he knows that Sojourn is coming back ... but he has been involved in RL for a couple of years now.
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Thu Mar 15, 2001 6:52 pm

Ah. Tell fudgey I said hello. Image

*grins* If you could, tell him exactly like that.. He'll get a good laugh. Image

Mal
Klosh
Sojourner

Postby Klosh » Thu Mar 15, 2001 8:30 pm

Actually, Diel is not attending college, but he has been busy with rl stuff forver and his psycho finance pretty much banned him from the computer and he's whipped like that. I told him sojourn is coming back so he knows. I recently heard (last weekend) he and his finance broke up (she's a head case, I can personally attest to that). I haven't talked to him since finding this out so I'm not sure of his current future plans because, last I knew, they all revolved around her. So I'll tell him you all love him and stuff. And if any of you care/remember the third member of the threesome Malg and want me to pass a message or inquire about him, let me know.

Later all,
Klosh --Diel's not-so-secret lover
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Thu Mar 15, 2001 9:00 pm

MALGIE!!!!

Yo dude, how the hell have you been?!?!?! Image

Mike
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Thu Mar 15, 2001 9:02 pm

Those late night TF groups with you three way back on toril were some of the best, hah.
Oh yeah, I remember this one time and I forget who the shaman was, but you three offended this shaman who like was a big time RPer, and I had to apologize for your uhm "humor."

Ah, memories. Image

Jurdex
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Thu Mar 15, 2001 10:01 pm

*snickers*

I remember some of the humor that Diel, Malg and I used to use in private that spilled into groups.. I can only imagine...

Use the chocolate, fudgey wan kenobi.

*snickers*

Mal
Klosh
Sojourner

Postby Klosh » Fri Mar 16, 2001 2:18 am

Yeah, um, I remember that night Jurdex. That was shortly before Malg quit I think. I just glad we find someone [you] who was willing to put up with all of our obnoxiousness, and that you at least found it mildly intertaining.

Mal, I'll tell Malg you said hello. He's busy with college and such so I don't talk to him near as much as usual, but next time I do, I'll pass the message.

Klosh
Klosh
Sojourner

Postby Klosh » Fri Mar 16, 2001 2:21 am

me again, my grammar is atrocious....um that should have read: I'm glad we found; not: I glad we find
I'm an idiot
Taernil
Sojourner

Postby Taernil » Sun Feb 10, 2002 10:57 am

ok i know this thread is about a year old but it's 3am and i'm bored. Diel/Bloogak/Brenth (and whoever else he played back in the day) is my little brother so i figured i'd let ya'll (those who care Image ) know what he was up to since he'll prolly never mud again. He dropped outta college due to the psycho girlfriend Klosh mentioned and started working full time. To this day he still works the same job, he's dating a different (better) girl, and is pretty content with his life. I believe he plans to move to St. Louis in the fall and start some sort of automotive school out there with a friend.

All in all he's doing real good and I'm proud of him!

I talk to him alot about this game since i'm so addicted to it, and he still remembers alot of you Image

As for Malg..last i heard he was going to college in Florida on a tennis scholarship or something. Last time i talked to him, he wanted me to sell him my old military ID card so he could go to bars down there.

Taernil Va'alstice
Lonely Lonel

[This message has been edited by Taernil (edited 02-10-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Taernil (edited 02-10-2002).]

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”