gods

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Pisalos
Sojourner

gods

Postby Pisalos » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:23 am

is it me or none oever on now?
Lathander
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Lathander » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:06 am

We're just shy sometimes.

:)
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:59 am

Lathander wrote:We're just shy sometimes.

:)

just .. scary :P

*wink*
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:17 am

It's all Galzar's fault. He abuses imms, and so they must remain wiz invis...
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:58 pm

I'm on almost every morning from around 8:30am to noonish. I'm almost always invis as I'm in other windows working on stuff and don't want people to think I'm ignoring them when I don't answer.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:21 pm

In their defense, about 75% of the time when I log on (not often) I see an Imm on... interesting, though, that Imms consider being "on" as being invis and working in other windows not responding to mortals. No offense, that just seems a little like being "off." :shock:

People have an innate need to know there is a higher power watching over them and don't really like knowing there are higher powers NOT watching over them. *shrug*
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:32 pm

Which is the preferred format - seeing an immortal but not having them respond to you promptly and feeling ignored,

or

Not seeing an immortal, sending a petition anyways and getting a response at some point when a god on is able to address it?

Real life drives our time as well, and the best we can do is try to be there to see what happens, and address it during the windows of time that RL allots us.
Eilistraee
Pisalos
Sojourner

Postby Pisalos » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:14 pm

Eilistraee is usually god who say hi back to me. what i meaned was when you start game it list three gods shar shevaresh and cyric. i have never seen them do they still play here?
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:58 pm

Yes Pisalos, they still play here. They are the ones who, for lack of a better word, "own" the game.

Typically they are involved with coding, debugging, and dealing with issues that get brought up on the BBS every 6 weeks *poke Kiryan* :)

But they are still around. I'd prefer they kept doing what they were doing, cuz every time Shev shows his face, somebody has to tell him how ugly it is, then he has to respond (it takes him awhile to think something up) so an hour is wasted from his hard work on making things that will kill me better :) (j/k btw Shev. . .please keep the lightning bolts outta my backside)

:twisted:
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:56 pm

ohh you mean torilmud staff

my bad i saw the subject line gods and thought you were refering to maxler.
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:03 pm

Actually.. I tend to think of something else when I think of Maxler...

>:-PPP
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:15 am

I reckon there has been quite a lot of god presence, both on BBS and in the game, seems to be people often on if a serious petition is sent up! On the other hand, they have been on so much they even appear to be on in Australian Prime-Time!! How on Earth are we meant to continue the spirit of twinky l33t night-time ninjas with the heavens watching us!!! ... OMG I just started thinking about the 'god' scene from holy grail...averting the eys, gods be praised :|
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:23 pm

Sarell wrote:I reckon there has been quite a lot of god presence, both on BBS and in the game, seems to be people often on if a serious petition is sent up! On the other hand, they have been on so much they even appear to be on in Australian Prime-Time!! How on Earth are we meant to continue the spirit of twinky l33t night-time ninjas with the heavens watching us!!! ... OMG I just started thinking about the 'god' scene from holy grail...averting the eys, gods be praised :|

Too much caffeine, Sarell? :)
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:59 pm

DARTAN
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”