The Epic Spank Thread

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Oghma
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Oghma » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:24 pm

Sundara wrote:
Oghma wrote:One of my favorite spanks was a crypts run where we were in the room just south of the sarcophagus or whatnot, when all of a sudden a player who shall not be named was ported into our room on accident by Miax. A few flees later, we had a bunch of deathknights and spectres, and a group full of pcorpses. I remember losing level due to a failed ress, and cussing Miax out via petition. He ended up giving me a bunch of exp (more than was warranted) probably just to shut me up.

Fun times.

Is this the same spank that I think it is?? If this is the same spank that I think it is, then this is the same spank where I say 'you rock for keeping my name out!' and where I so shamelessly plead the 5th! Of course only if this is the same spank that I think it is! I think! it...is! same spank is! this!

I thought that spank would have been forgotten by now--if it is the same spank that I think it is. And if it is the same spank that I think it is, then I'm sooooo terribly sorry, if it is the same spank that I think it is!

:/ *hides face in her hands* I did not know any of that happend til I logged on the next day and got flooded with tells from chest heaving, nostril flaring, pissed off players! Well, a bit exageration there but still annoyed with me for that night's event. And who could blame them? I'd be annoyed, too!.....that's if that is the same spank that I think it is! ;)

Yes, this was your spank. I think you were touring menzo or something?

*cough*
Oghma The Lord of Knowledge, God of Bards
[ Administrator ] of TorilMUD
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:34 pm

I was leading that classic spank! ... It was a neat how Miax logged off as soon as he thought he had teleported sunny back to WD safely (only missing by a couple hundred rooms). So we were in a bit of a confused pickle as to what the hell happened. Esrel hid in crypts as an illusionist for about an hour while we found our way back there.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:48 pm

Oghma wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Oghma wrote:One of my favorite spanks was a crypts run where we were in the room just south of the sarcophagus or whatnot, when all of a sudden a player who shall not be named was ported into our room on accident by Miax. A few flees later, we had a bunch of deathknights and spectres, and a group full of pcorpses. I remember losing level due to a failed ress, and cussing Miax out via petition. He ended up giving me a bunch of exp (more than was warranted) probably just to shut me up.

Fun times.

Is this the same spank that I think it is?? If this is the same spank that I think it is, then this is the same spank where I say 'you rock for keeping my name out!' and where I so shamelessly plead the 5th! Of course only if this is the same spank that I think it is! I think! it...is! same spank is! this!

I thought that spank would have been forgotten by now--if it is the same spank that I think it is. And if it is the same spank that I think it is, then I'm sooooo terribly sorry, if it is the same spank that I think it is!

:/ *hides face in her hands* I did not know any of that happend til I logged on the next day and got flooded with tells from chest heaving, nostril flaring, pissed off players! Well, a bit exageration there but still annoyed with me for that night's event. And who could blame them? I'd be annoyed, too!.....that's if that is the same spank that I think it is! ;)

Yes, this was your spank. I think you were touring menzo or something?

*cough*

*laugh*

I know I was grouped with someone and we seperated somehow but I didnt know I ended up in the crypts! All I know is that I was fleeing from undead aggros and poof, I disappeared, thanks to the bug that was in my pfile Miax was workin' to fix. That essentially saved my character's life however, it brought a big giant spank of doom to your group in exchange, and that part I didn't know until the next day! :/

p.s. Never been to menzo--or have I?? I dunno, been too long and I wouldn't even know how to get there! hrmf!
Last edited by Sundara on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.

-German Proverb-
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:51 pm

Sarell wrote:I was leading that classic spank! ... It was a neat how Miax logged off as soon as he thought he had teleported sunny back to WD safely (only missing by a couple hundred rooms). So we were in a bit of a confused pickle as to what the hell happened. Esrel hid in crypts as an illusionist for about an hour while we found our way back there.

You lead well, Sarell! at least I'm sure ya did until I accidently caused that spank somehow. Til this day I'm still confused how all that happend.

-German Proverb-
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:40 am

It was certainly one of the funniest and most memorable 'quick trips' I've been on. Gilligan's 3 hour cruise springs to mind! ... Sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started at a WD port and quickly went to shit!

... good times :)

I bet it went like this actually.....

Shev: Man, let's lure some shit onto that group.

Miax: Dude I'm out of arrows, can I borrow some of your ranger POWA ones?

Shev: F' no. Just use a cleric or something.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:58 pm

Sarell wrote:
Shev: F' no. Just use a cleric or something.

*snicker* Yeah, use a cleric, it's really quite more affective and effective that way! =D

-German Proverb-
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:06 am

My hazy recollection is that Sundara poofed into the room.. said something cutesy.. maybe directed at Miax before he poofed her in.. then wandered east and suddenly was fleeing around.. and poofed out without even knowing what happened. Of course, the rest of us were like.. W...T...F...?!

Anyway, not an epic spank so a little off topic.. but my favorite spank of all time was when my group was getting hammered by asmodeus and Bratlii gates prime right onto us mid spank. I managed to drag most of the corpses to ethereal or astral plane, forget which... so it was a spank/cr all in one. I should have bought a lottery ticket after that...

And completely off topic... the greatest thing ever to happen on the mud was when I was tanking a dock master as a noob in a group full of noobs, and all of a sudden I'm at 3W. Turns out Shabay was kind enough to give me a res! Without warning! This, of course, was before consent was necessary. One of my noob groupmates got slaughtered, and I was unhappy to find out that the dock master started picking up all my crap and even wearing some of it. But overall, it was awesome :)
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:29 pm

Corth wrote:My hazy recollection is that Sundara poofed into the room.. said something cutesy.. maybe directed at Miax before he poofed her in.. then wandered east and suddenly was fleeing around.. and poofed out without even knowing what happened. Of course, the rest of us were like.. W...T...F...?!

Not to drag this particular spank any further, but I have a question for you, Corth. You actually zoned that night?! and probably the only one that didn't send me a tell complaining! ;) Here I thought you were a WD mob used for relo/well target!

-German Proverb-
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:49 am

Crap.. there goes my reputation!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:19 am

I know! I was just saying again tonight as I do from time to time, 'Corth has a reputation? I must have been afk for 8 months and missed it.'
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:29 am

Corth wrote:My hazy recollection is that Sundara poofed into the room.. said something cutesy.. maybe directed at Miax before he poofed her in.. then wandered east and suddenly was fleeing around.. and poofed out without even knowing what happened. Of course, the rest of us were like.. W...T...F...?!

I think someone sent me a copy of that log. The mushroom clouds gave it away. :P

Anyway, not an epic spank so a little off topic.. but my favorite spank of all time was when my group was getting hammered by asmodeus and Bratlii gates prime right onto us mid spank. I managed to drag most of the corpses to ethereal or astral plane, forget which... so it was a spank/cr all in one. I should have bought a lottery ticket after that...

I remember hearing about that, I think I was sitting in WD at the time. Maybe not epic, but notable.

And completely off topic... the greatest thing ever to happen on the mud was when I was tanking a dock master as a noob in a group full of noobs, and all of a sudden I'm at 3W. Turns out Shabay was kind enough to give me a res! Without warning! This, of course, was before consent was necessary. One of my noob groupmates got slaughtered, and I was unhappy to find out that the dock master started picking up all my crap and even wearing some of it. But overall, it was awesome :)

The notorious Shabay has got to have been involved in more spanks than just that :P
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”