Lets resurrect old epic threads from the archives!

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Gormal
Sojourner

Lets resurrect old epic threads from the archives!

Postby Gormal » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:02 am

what would be the point?

or are you trying to point out all the people that stopped playing this game since 2002?
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:06 am

Its fun to browse the archives, stop trolling, you're not good at it.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:16 am

it is fun to browse the archives. s3 seems like a different game.

it's also equally sad to see that the majority of posters in that thread alone havent logged into this game in years. hell if they all logged in right now and stayed visible it would probably double our current online player number
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:57 am

bitch bitch bitch

nothing is ever funny

And S3 was exactly the same game as torilmud.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:34 am

Man, the thread you linked to needs only scant skimming at most.
Which is what I did, and managed to snag a few gem quotes:

Belleshel: "I've never seen a clearer case of someone that should be physically restrained from mudding for a few months for his own well-being. "

Gormal: "Fuck the police! Fuck! Fuck the police!"

Sok: "edit"

---

And whilst skimming a few other older threads:

Ashiwi: "Can't drink beer, it makes me sick. I'll stick to tequila."

Sarell: "www.dolphinsex.org"
BEER
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:46 pm

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopi ... highlight=

I still have the .mp3 of the Squid Song if anyone wants it :)
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:16 am

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8638

Remember the days before Izan/SpoB? I do... barely...
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 am

This one should be popular with people participating in a certain active thread.

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopi ... viewresult
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:45 am

We have figured out a new zone to bitch about right?

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11544
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:08 am

After reading through this one, I convinced myself that it counts as an epic thread. If for no other reason, the players actually had some passion.

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11562

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:16 am

Vigis wrote:After reading through this one, I convinced myself that it counts as an epic thread. If for no other reason, the players actually had some passion.

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11562

The funny thing is the whole thread was basically repeated when he came back around November (?).
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 am

Is one of my favorites just because of the title alone. Content didn't really matter to me. I like how Lilithelle used the word just to get everyone's attention.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:41 am

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopi ... c&start=50

The Raburi thread. Ah, it's funny watching all the haters try to justify their idiocy and the grand finale with Jazdak. Amusing how I kind of quit that char because of Kiaransalee then quit again in March for Kiaransalee 2.0.

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:47 am

Read the whole thread, then the last post.

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:55 am

Another Teyaha classic, plus me flaming/bitching.

Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Dalar wrote:http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11472&highlight=

Another Teyaha classic, plus me flaming/bitching.

I wholeheartedly support this thread. I get to smack Teyaha down, launch into a RagornPost(tm), and wield the Grammar Hammer all in one thread.
- Ragorn
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Not from the archive, but still worth visiting.

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17504
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Kifle wrote:Not from the archive, but still worth visiting.

Less than half a page of replies, broken image link... take your [bad] flames elsewhere.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Gormal wrote:

Less than half a page of replies, broken image link... take your [bad] flames elsewhere.

Will you have my babies?

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Gormal wrote:

Fuck you that thread was hysterical.

I have no idea why I even posted that, I think it was in response to Dartan posting like 50 polls the week before.
- Ragorn
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:55 pm

I think part of it was because of me falling for Teflor's troll posts.

Xisiqomelir
Sojourner

Postby Xisiqomelir » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Dalar wrote:http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1113&highlight=

Is one of my favorites just because of the title alone. Content didn't really matter to me. I like how Lilithelle used the word just to get everyone's attention.

That thread is actually amazing because of the crazy flaming. I remember when I started evil how everyone was:

1) Super-nice to me
2) Careful to explain what terrible people goodies were, and how we as evils should meticulously avoid any interaction with them whatsoever.

When evils died, it took me a year longer than everyone else to make a goodie alt because of that early conditioning.

I get along well with Lilithelle now though!
Thus spake Shevarash: "Invokers are not going to be removed"

Gura: ..btw, being a dick is my god given right as an evil.
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:54 pm

Evils have always been crap.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:20 am

pure comedy

in a mere 4.5 years the pbase of this game has dwindled substantially, yet you look back at the flamefests, the arguing, the insults and the general ass-hattery that many in this very thread involved themselves with...

is it really any wonder why the game is dying out? why people are getting fed up? it is a game first and foremost, and one can generally only take so much crap (game mechanic or from a general asshole) before just moving on

i mean come on, we've had people post up full quest info and zone info out of pure spite. i know some of you who have admitted to me in game to have full on text files with every quest in the game (that they know of) clearly spelled out for them. some have even emailed and mudmailed me bits of it. a few of you have even been passing around the original sojourn 3 codebase when you know the current imms have an agreement with kris that such a thing not happen. yet it happens anyway. why?

unfortunately, due to the behaviour on this bbs and in-game the community is down to it's original clique from soj3 more or less. not even half of the posters in the threads you folks are linking play anymore or even post anymore. yet at the same time we have little to no new blood coming in, and what does come in doesnt stick around too long as they approach 50. there was that one trio of cleric, warrior and invoker - cant remember the names - from last year i think it was. they were all three getting frustrated that they were 49-50 and still wearing tiny golden earrings. they were making themselves available ( so they said ) but not being allowed to zone.

then again for all i know i was one person playing 3 accounts as they pretty much up and vanished without a trace one day. but what is our retention level anyway? does anyone really know? how many legit new people actually stick around and those that leave, how many leave because of the (lack of) community?

as you pat yourselves on your backs for being - in your eyes - smart people, keep that in mind.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:11 am

Teyaha wrote:pure comedy

in a mere 4.5 years the pbase of this game has dwindled substantially, yet you look back at the flamefests, the arguing, the insults and the general ass-hattery that many in this very thread involved themselves with...

is it really any wonder why the game is dying out? why people are getting fed up? it is a game first and foremost, and one can generally only take so much crap (game mechanic or from a general asshole) before just moving on

i mean come on, we've had people post up full quest info and zone info out of pure spite. i know some of you who have admitted to me in game to have full on text files with every quest in the game (that they know of) clearly spelled out for them. some have even emailed and mudmailed me bits of it. a few of you have even been passing around the original sojourn 3 codebase when you know the current imms have an agreement with kris that such a thing not happen. yet it happens anyway. why?

unfortunately, due to the behaviour on this bbs and in-game the community is down to it's original clique from soj3 more or less. not even half of the posters in the threads you folks are linking play anymore or even post anymore. yet at the same time we have little to no new blood coming in, and what does come in doesnt stick around too long as they approach 50. there was that one trio of cleric, warrior and invoker - cant remember the names - from last year i think it was. they were all three getting frustrated that they were 49-50 and still wearing tiny golden earrings. they were making themselves available ( so they said ) but not being allowed to zone.

then again for all i know i was one person playing 3 accounts as they pretty much up and vanished without a trace one day. but what is our retention level anyway? does anyone really know? how many legit new people actually stick around and those that leave, how many leave because of the (lack of) community?

as you pat yourselves on your backs for being - in your eyes - smart people, keep that in mind.

Did anyone else just read Teyaha's rambling and think it's the same old shit? What cliques exist still? Triterium and Imphras will usually group together for random shit. The only cliques that exist are the whole MUD and you.

New players like Morena at the time were defintely able to zone. The main issue with that trio was they were probably multiing and they weren't patient enough, which is THEIR fault and not the games'. The reason why there were so many flames are because of posters like you. Notice how most threads start with an intelligent thought and then get destroyed by idiots posting.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:43 am

Dalar wrote:and they weren't patient enough, which is THEIR fault and not the games'. .

just. like. you.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:13 am

Teyaha wrote:...look back at the flamefests, the arguing, the insults and the general ass-hattery that many in this very thread involved themselves with...is it really any wonder why the game is dying out? why people are getting fed up? it is a game first and foremost, and one can generally only take so much crap (game mechanic or from a general asshole) before just moving on

People also can choose not to read the forums and get involved in said flamefests, like Lilithelle, Dhurn, and countless, countless others have done, and just enjoy the game. Even I've been involved in some nice heated arguments over politics or whatnot on some instances. Who cares? I chose to get involved and take whatever childish insults came my way. Yet I'm still playing and, more or less, enjoy the actual playing, exploring, and daily life of the game.

People don't leave this game because of flames, arguing or bad ANSI. When I'm exploring some random zone the mobs don't insult me. And people don't leave BECAUSE OF other online games. I think Twyl summarized why some older players leave on some other thread just fine.

If you aren't playing the game you aren't contributing anything to its daily life. Contributing "ideas" on the forums is nice and sometimes useful; playing, zoning and being active is preferred.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:54 am

Teyaha wrote:
Dalar wrote:and they weren't patient enough, which is THEIR fault and not the games'. .

just. like. you.

Good solid post. Should keep them short.

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:14 am

Lol, shut the fuck up, Teyaha. You're just as guilty as the rest of us. Besides your photography, I can't think of one positive thing you've been involved in regarding the forums. In fact, I don't even think there's anything to be gulity of. The fact that a text-based game is still alive and kicking (somewhat) should be a testament that we've done something right (building a community).

You'd think with as much as you obviously dislike the forums, that you'd just leave. But no. You stick around for some odd reason and act as if anybody gives a damn what it is you have to say. I'm positive we don't care now, and I'd be suprised to see anybody say they ever did care.

I'm pretty sure I've found someone more annoying and retarded than Teflor. Coincidence that their names both start with T?

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:12 am

Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:

just. like. you.

Good solid post. Should keep them short.

fucking hypocrites are amazing

oh they werent patient enough? but you spamming the gameplay discussion forum because some quests were broken and you wanted them fixed NOW...hypocrite

that's ok. i understand my role is to be your punching bag because it makes you feel better about yourself. i really dont care. but i'm not going away. i will call you and anyone else out on their hypocrisy everytime i see it.

and kifle - you're one to talk about contributing. you and sarvis. at least i still play the damned game.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:36 am

I'm talking about the trio of players not being patient enough to get into zones you fucking retard.

Have you ever made a zone? Do you know how easy it is to apply changes to Test? Randar's had like 18 revisions and Dugmaren updated that shit for me multiple times in one night. Completely fucking over someone in a quest of 6 rares that load on a small percentage isn't something I would have ever done. 2 people complained about it in 2 years and guess what game they rarely play now.

Who cares if Kifle or Sarvis play? They did at one point and refuse to for their own reasons. You contribute nothing to this game at all. I contribute more giving good advice to people than your idiotic banter and empty complaints about stuff that only you experience.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:45 am

in your opinion

you're the whiney girl who said he's doing his best to get people to stop playing this game. did you get butt-hurt about something? does anyone care anymore?

Dalar wrote:This is my contribution to the community. Getting the people who are bitching to quit with me and play other games. IM me at Dalar667 and I'll tell you what's going on with others who have left this game for better horizons. Also, update me on what you're doing as well. I like new ideas. I've recently tried PK muds again (Emlen style) and I've found I'm more into the whole graphical PK more (dota).

whine whine bitch bitch. oh woe is me, i'm so important but for some reason you dont all see it so i'm going to bitch and moan and whine and throw tantrums on the forums until you fix stuff my way and then i'm going to whine and bitch more then 'im going to take all yoru players away because i'm so awesome!!

haveyou made a zone? no wait..actually i dont care if you did or not. cherzra made a zone. apparantly he also thought he was 'entitled' and leaked some shit right? you come of as just as spiteful because you didnt get your way.

the behind the scenes drama is created by people just like you.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:57 am

Teyaha wrote:in your opinion

you're the whiney girl who said he's doing his best to get people to stop playing this game. did you get butt-hurt about something? does anyone care anymore?

Dalar wrote:This is my contribution to the community. Getting the people who are bitching to quit with me and play other games. IM me at Dalar667 and I'll tell you what's going on with others who have left this game for better horizons. Also, update me on what you're doing as well. I like new ideas. I've recently tried PK muds again (Emlen style) and I've found I'm more into the whole graphical PK more (dota).

whine whine bitch bitch. oh woe is me, i'm so important but for some reason you dont all see it so i'm going to bitch and moan and whine and throw tantrums on the forums until you fix stuff my way and then i'm going to whine and bitch more then 'im going to take all yoru players away because i'm so awesome!!

haveyou made a zone? no wait..actually i dont care if you did or not. cherzra made a zone. apparantly he also thought he was 'entitled' and leaked some shit right? you come of as just as spiteful because you didnt get your way.

Aren't you the whiny girl who made his own thread because someone chose not to give you a quest item that you didn't earn? At least my issues are gameplay related and have actual merit. Fucking hypocrite?

The only people who disagreed with me were haters or SOI members who think they have some sort of retarded insight on Lilithelle's zones because she's their leader and probably one of the few important leaders left in this MUD. When Cofen, Pava, and Lilithelle quit this MUD is fucked.

Hah. You said you play this game? You must not have gcc on.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:01 am

Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:in your opinion

Aren't you the whiny girl who made his own thread because someone chose not to give you a quest item that you didn't earn? At least my issues are gameplay related and have actual merit. Fucking hypocrite?

The only people who disagreed with me were haters or SOI members who think they have some sort of retarded insight on Lilithelle's zones because she's their leader and probably one of the few important leaders left in this MUD. When Cofen, Pava, and Lilithelle quit this MUD is fucked.

i can play this game all night.

the thread was made because people were not only hoarding the items, but some admitted to hoarding them purposefully - a clear violation of the games fucking rules on quest items

your arrogance in that last paragraph is astounding. if you were running this game it would not do any better.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:03 am

Teflor does. Teflor does not.
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:04 am

Dalar wrote:

Alurissi GCC: 'LF: valk sword'

Alurissi GCC: 'anyone familiar with hyssk?'

last two gcc's in the last 40 minutes or so
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:06 am

I'm pretty sure I could have run Areas better than Cyric has in the past 4 years. I could have at least kept Dugmaren, Morena, and Nerox around. Holy shit, maybe if I listened to my players and didn't completely fuck over my second in command who everyone loves, maybe, a BIG maybe, JUST MAYBE, I could have done better than Cyric.

Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:07 am

Teyaha wrote:
Dalar wrote:

If you ever paid attention to GCC, it is fairly common knowledge I have made a zone.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:11 am

Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:
Dalar wrote:

If you ever paid attention to GCC, it is fairly common knowledge I have made a zone.

funny thing is, i still dont care. i'm sure your zone is top quality. doesnt mean you have a place in this games administration with your piss-poor flaming attitude the last six years on these very boards.

yeah, somehow you deserve it.....
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:13 am

Teyaha wrote:the thread was made because people were not only hoarding the items, but some admitted to hoarding them purposefully - a clear violation of the games fucking rules on quest items

your arrogance in that last paragraph is astounding. if you were running this game it would not do any better.

Right, so you were crying because people don't like you. I was crying because FK quests are stupid. The funny thing is, I'm sure we can all agree on both of these points. An excellent compromise, agreed?

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:31 am

Dalar wrote:
Right, so you were crying because people don't like you...

in 2003

do you want me to start linking the shit you would spout off about in 2003? you were even worse back then, attacking everyone and everything in the game

i dont give a shit if people like me. i was concerned about the piss-poor attitudes of assholes like you and how it would affect the pbase in coming years

you linked to the very damned thread. a thread where you bashed people for talking about mmorpg's, yet nearly every other post from you lately is about other games and mmorps
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:33 am

Can someone link me a thread from the archives where Teyaha posted something relevant and on-topic that didnt' dissolve into a flamewar?
- Ragorn
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:37 am

Teyaha wrote:
Dalar wrote:

in 2003

do you want me to start linking the shit you would spout off about in 2003? you were even worse back then, attacking everyone and everything in the game

i dont give a shit if people like me. i was concerned about the piss-poor attitudes of assholes like you and how it would affect the pbase in coming years

you linked to the very damned thread. a thread where you bashed people for talking about mmorpg's, yet nearly every other post from you lately is about other games and mmorps

Actually, you apparently did give a shit when nobody liked you enough to get you an iceberry so you quit briefly and/or switched mains. Have fun doing the next quest that requires a rare for you to finish.

I don't give a shit what I flamed about back in 2003. I was correct then and I am correct now. The funny thing is the shit I complained about eventually got changed anyways. Res effects? BC? Hulburg quests being removed? Oh shit let's keep it going.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:42 am

Ragorn wrote:Can someone link me a thread from the archives where Teyaha posted something relevant and on-topic that didnt' dissolve into a flamewar?

these things devolve into flame posts because you fags attack me. i will no longer sit back and take that shit, nor will i ever give you the pleasure of quitting or going away. i will defend myself - period

why dont you go read the fucking very threads y ou assholes were linking of mine earlier. like http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11562

a very relevant thread, especially when you look at how you people post now. the rudeness, the spite, the cherzra event. i start out civil trying to engage in discussion about attitudes (which were ultimately dismissed when WoW's general board was conceived) and instead of discussing, the very first fucking post is a flame against me

relevant posts? how about http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11637 yeah..how's that roller working for you all now? i dont take credit for fixing it - you and dalar have cornered that type of arrogance - but it sure looks like a fucking relevant post
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:42 am

Oh and the funny part is, on EVERY other game I've played, I am usually well-liked and I rarely flame on every other forum I'm on. What's missing? Why is Dartan so calm everywhere else? I make sure I don't have to deal with people like you Teyaha.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:44 am

Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:
Dalar wrote:

in 2003

Actually, you apparently did give a shit when nobody liked you enough to get you an iceberry so you quit briefly and/or switched mains. Have fun doing the next quest that requires a rare for you to finish.

I don't give a shit what I flamed about back in 2003. I was correct then and I am correct now. The funny thing is the shit I complained about eventually got changed anyways. Res effects? BC? Hulburg quests being removed? Oh shit let's keep it going.

actually i got the iceberry and the chunk. in fact i had every piece for the quest. but i decided that gnome wasnt for me, and gave the chunk and iceberry to people who could use them

i could have been an asshole like you and hoarded it, but to what end? i had no use for them - even though i had to PAY PLAT FOR THE ICEBERRY which is against the mud rules
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:46 am

Teyaha wrote:
Ragorn wrote:Can someone link me a thread from the archives where Teyaha posted something relevant and on-topic that didnt' dissolve into a flamewar?

these things devolve into flame posts because you fags attack me. i will no longer sit back and take that shit, nor will i ever give you the pleasure of quitting or going away. i will defend myself - period

why dont you go read the fucking very threads y ou assholes were linking of mine earlier. like http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11562

thanuk wrote:Seriously though, if you're gonna compare this game to DAOC or everquest or whatever shitty little game you thought you were good at one time, you should expect to get flamed.

a very relevant thread, especially when you look at how you people post now. the rudeness, the spite, the cherzra event. i start out civil trying to engage in discussion about attitudes (which were ultimately dismissed when WoW's general board was conceived) and instead of discussing, the very first fucking post is a flame against me

First poster was dead on though.

relevant posts? how about http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11637 yeah..how's that roller working for you all now? i dont take credit for fixing it - you and dalar have cornered that type of arrogance - but it sure looks like a fucking relevant post

Dartan rolled this without an autoroller on opening day:

STR: 77 AGI: 84 DEX: 60 CON: 90
POW: 52 INT: 65 WIS: 97 CHA: 76

Looks like you were lying in your "relevant post". Is that really the only thing you could come up with? You weren't even the person who initiated that change nor the thought that it should be looked at afaik. Someone even refuted your claim in that post as well saying your luck is horrible.
Last edited by Dalar on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:47 am

Dalar wrote:Oh and the funny part is, on EVERY other game I've played, I am usually well-liked and I rarely flame on every other forum I'm on. What's missing? Why is Dartan so calm everywhere else? I make sure I don't have to deal with people like you Teyaha.

rofl

roll on the fucking floor laughing!

what a bloody hypocrite

dalar in 2003:

Dalar wrote:WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID MMORPG THEORIES

Dalar wrote:teyaha stop and think. you have 0 insight about this game and u make comments about it. people who obviously play flame you because of your uninformed statements. my theory is, if some random guy who comes back from playing MMORPGs and he/she/it says he/she/it is the shit because he/she/it did will get flamed.

you started this entire line of conversation by attacking me based on old shit. now you want me to forget about your old shit? not going to happen. you are a hypocrite - period. you're the dumbass that linked the thread i'm pulling this from.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”