Joe Biden

Life, the universe, and everything.
Forum rules
- No personal attacks against players or staff members - please be civil!
- No posting of mature images/links, keep content SFW. If it's NSFW, don't post it on these forums.
kiryan
Sojourner

Joe Biden

Postby kiryan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090727/ap_ ... _russia_us

part 1: Really... is Joe Biden a complete idiot? What good could come of publicly maligning Russia like this?

part 2: who is the bigger dork, George Bush or Joe Biden? Bush said some classicly moronic things... like "I believe man and fish can coexist peacefully", but Joe is just as politically incorrect and unstrategic as they come.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Re: Joe Biden

Postby Ragorn » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Is this more or less harmful than openly calling North Korea evil?
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Hmm... maybe. Russia has a lot more people and power, but I suppose North Korea could be very dangerous in disseminating its nuclear know how. On the other hand, our relationship with Russia seemed to be heading in a positive direction.

If I was Russia, I would probably end up demanding more in negotiations to prove that Russia is strong. But if I was really weak as Joe stated, it could easily backfire on me.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Fail to see how calling NK evil changed anything whatsoever. Its not like they decided at just that point in time to engage in a nuclear weapons program. That was something they were working on since probably before the Clinton administration.
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 am

Corth wrote:Fail to see how calling NK evil changed anything whatsoever. Its not like they decided at just that point in time to engage in a nuclear weapons program. That was something they were working on since probably before the Clinton administration.

You don't poke the bear.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm

The fact alone, that russian newspapers bring something on the front page when a VP of USA says something, proves his point.

I doubt we will see any politicians trying to argue against him in this argument.

Edit: Saying russia is "a great nation" is not arguing against him.

Return to “T2 General Discussion Archive”